9

"Bye Robbie!" I shout from the front door. I get to Charlie's car and we discuss our plan for the last time. He drops me off at Jill's and when I get in the house I see Sidney in the kitchen. "Hello Sidney" "Hi! you must be Aria." "yes, it's an honor to meet you." She smiles and continues to read the book she's reading. I go upstairs to Jill's room. I greet Jill and Kirby, we talk and then wed put on a movie. We are watching stab 3 and talking to Olivia on Kirby's phone when Jill's phone rings. Charlie's calling. "Uh, it's Trevor." Jill said giving me a confused look. I gave Charlie Trevor's phone. "I'll take care of this." Kirby says and she picks up. "What do you want Trevor?" "Yeah what does Trevor want? Jill asks looking at me. "Shhh I wanna hear what he says." I whisper. "Well good luck because I can barely hear him." She says, putting a hand next to the phone blocking Charlie from hearing what she said. "What's going over there?" Olivia asks. She will find out soon. Trevor's being weird." Jill answers. Olivia is looking at us through the window. "He is trying to do ghostface." Kirby says, laughing a little. "Put him on speaker!" Jill says quietly, laughing too. "Come on Mr. ghostface, aren't you supposed to ask me a question?"

"Alright... how's the movie?"

"What movie?"

"Stab 3."

"How did you know that?" she asks, not smiling anymore.

"Because I'm standing in the closet."

"Trevor stop being so fucking weird."

"This is not fucking Trevor!" Charlie  ghostface says.

"Well the who the fuck are you?"

"Open the closet door."

"You do know there are cops all over this house?"

"I think I'd have just enough time to slice someone open." Damn his phone calls are amazing.

Kirby starts moving slowly towards the closet. "Hey seriously guys is everything ok?" Olivia again. I completely forgot about her tbh. "I don't know..." I reply.

Kirby is getting closer and closer to the closet and then she quickly opens it. She finds nothing. "Liar! I'm over this!"

"I never said I was in your closet." Kirby looks confused for a sec, but when she looks over to Olivia's window, she knows what's going to happen.

Charlie's pov

"I never said I was in your closet." I say before jumping on Olivia, stabbing her in the arm. Aria gave me a key from this house before and I got here just before Olivia did. She's fighting back but she has no chance. My knife went through her hand and now she's screaming in pain. They are all screaming. I guess Kirby out of fear and Jill doesn't even know what's happening. We haven't told her yet. Aria is screaming too. She's so believable.

I think I'm starting to understand why Aria likes this.

I kick her and her body slams against a wall. They are still watching as I throw Olivia across the room. When she lands on her table I try to stab her again but this time she dodges my knife. Does she seriously still think she's going to survive? I stab the table and when I pull my knife out she tries to run but I stab her in the back. I throw her on bed and I stab her in the stomach. I stab her again and again and again. Her blood is all over her bed. I pick up her body and throw her through the window. Now I'm standing where she was standing not so long ago. I hope Aria is impressed. I turn her around so they get a better look on their friend. I see Jill and Kirby running out of Jill's room and Aria is probably on her way here too.

The glass on the door breaks. I need to hurry. I place her on the bed and my knife goes through her body again. I gut her. When her insides are hanging out I just leave her there, her room, body and my costume are covered in her blood. It's everywhere. I fucking painted her room red. I guess this is good for a first kill. I go hide in the first room I see and seconds later Sidney is running upstairs and trying to find Olivia's room. Too late Sidney, too late. When she gets to the room, I call Olivia's phone. She answers. "What."

"Welcome home Sidney, preview of coming events." This is all I say before hanging up. I would've maybe stayed on the call for longer but I hear Jill's voice.

"Sidney?" she yells. Aria is right behind her.

Aria's pov

"Jill? Stay right there!" Sidney says, blocking our view but I still manage to look in Olivia's room. Holy shit. I don't think I've ever seen this before, not even in a scary movie.

"Do not look okay?" oh shut up Sidney, I just wanna see what my boyfriend did to that bitch.

She noticed I was looking so I started crying. "Hey Aria don't look-" she didn't finish her sentence, she just suddenly pushed me and Jill to the side. Charlie was hiding in the room behind us. Well- not anymore, he just attacked Sidney.

He slightly slit Jill's arm and started running downstairs. Of course Sidney has to be the hero again so she jumps at him like a fucking gorilla. He threw her off him and pushed her to a wall. She took a painting and hit Charlie's head with it. The glass broke but he managed to kick her feet which caused her to fall. He was about to stab her but she threw him of the stairs. I swear this woman was taking karate lessons or what.

I need to help him escape.

They both roll down the stairs and then she kicked him in the head. He is now on the floor and he's not moving anymore.

"Sidney help!" I start yelling, looking at Jill. I look at her arm and then we make eye contact. I grab my pocket knife and slit her arm just like Charlie did before. "Jill is bleeding a lot!" "Someone please help me.." Jill says while she is holding her arm and crying.

Sidney comes running upstairs and seconds later the cops are here with Kirby. I look downstairs and Charlie is nowhere to be seen and the back door is open.