Chapter Thirty-Six

() Turning Points ()

The girls all cheered to Casa Amor, heading to all sit around until Stevie got a text

: "Islanders, Tonight Main Villa will take on Casa Amor in a game of sexy charades.
#actup #roleplay" :

"We better fucking win" Vie spoke from her place beside Liam.

They gathered around the firepit, Vienna being squished beside Liam and George. Anna and Alex had to spoon, Lucie and George had to kiss and finally it was Vie and Liams turn.

Quickly she pushed the boy to sit on the ledge of a plant bed, grinding into the air above his lap.

"Lap dance!" They all shouted making the pair run back. Amber and Marvin had to fake fanny flutters which made Vie laugh.

Finally it came back around to Vie and Liam, recreating the Doggy position, as the islanders got it right the buzzers went off signally time.

"Main Villa scored 13 points, whereas Casa Amor scored 15 points" Stevie cheered making the islanders jump around in delight.

Liam, Vie, Alex, Molly and Marvin all sat around the fireplace. "How're we all feeling?" Molly asked the group.

"Nervous" Alex laughed, "but i think things are going well with Anna"

"I'm glad the challenge was an ice breaker" Vie smiled, "i'm feeling a lot more comfortable with ye all now"

"Wil je een praatje komen maken?" Liam spoke asking Vienna to come for a chat.

"Sure" She said standing up, "where to?"

"Sun beds?" Vienna hummed in agreement.

The two sat across from each other. "How are you feeling about your couple?" He asked as soon as they were settled.

"A small bit nervous" Vie sighed, "Ovie and I never really talked about what would happen when this would happen" She said moving her arms around the new villa.

Liam laughed looking down, "I understand that yeah....do you think his head will sway?"

"I don't know really, i hope not but then again who knows what kinda girls are with them"

"Honestly " Liam began, "I have wanted to kiss you since coming in here"

Vie began to blush, only due to his openness. "Liam that's sweet but..."

"I know you don't have to explain" He grabbed her hand, "just wanted to tell you anyway"

"God it's always the Dutch with their honesty" Vie rolled her eyes.

"Yet you're not being fully open about how you feel?" He smirked at her knowing he struck the right chord.

"Sorry can i steal Vienna?" Maura asked interrupting the two, and thank god for that.

"Sorry Liam" Vie said standing up, "Duty calls"

"It's okay lieverd" He smiled as she walked off.

"What did he just say?" Maura whispered as the pair walked towards the fire, where Molly was already waiting.

"It's nothing" Vie brushed it off.

Maura sat down, "No it's not nothin what'd he call ya?"

"What?" Molly asked.

"Nothing" Vie groaned before focusing on Maura, "can you just tell us about how you've no lipstick on?"

"Smart subject change" Maura commented, "but yeah I've none on"

"Who were you snogging?" Molly asked leaning forward.

"Dennon"

"My oh My Maura, was it good?" Vie giggled.

"It was so good like fanny flutters through the roof"

"Are you sharing a bed with him tonight?" Molly asked with a raised brow.

"Probably" The brunette smirked making the girls laugh. "i mean we were just having a normal discussion and then i turn around and he's just gazing into my eyes"

"Relatable" Vie let out, the two girls turn to her in shock. "What?"

"What do ya mean relatable?" Maura looked at her funnily.

"Well like" Vie sighed before whispering, "Well like me n Liam were just having a normal chat and suddenly he was like i've really wanted to kiss you since coming in"

The girls gasp, "Fucking confident yoke" Maura let out.

"I know it was weird like i obviously turned it down and then he didn't even want an explanation it was kinda cute" Vie exposed herself.

"Vienna Walsh....is your head turning?" Molly gapped.

"No no God no, it was just- i don't know it was just nice?" She said as more of a question.

"And the plot thickens" Molly laughed.

"Sleep on the daybed tonight?" Vie asked as herself and Molly were removing their makeup.

"Yeah of course, i know in my heart Tommy and Ovie will be too so we will"

"Yeah..."

Amber, Vie, Molly and Amy all squeezed into the one daybed, a proper magic trick that they all could fit.

"Goodnight lovely's" Amy sang out as Amber and Vie faced each other.

But Vie watched as everyone drifted off, everyone but her.

:::::::::::::