childwood bestfriends?👫 (1)

Y/n pov

Its 7am i just woke up , I'm so excited for my 1st day of university .  I get up from bed and get ready for university.

  I get up from bed and get ready for university

Y/n's outfit.💗

I eat breakfast and start walking for my university, My  university is  so close to my house that's why I don't need car.

In university_____

Authors pov: y/n is new in this university so she go to principal Office to take  her lockers key .  Then she is going to her class but she is new in this  university ,she doesn't know where is her class. Then she saw a girl and went to her .

Y/n: heyy I'm y/n

Y/n: heyy I'm y/n . I'm a transfer student I don't know where is my class can you show me the direction please .

Unknown girl: Don't need to say please , I'm IU , 2nd year student and you ?

Y/n: hey we are in same class !

IU : thats great so let's go to the class .

Author pov : then they both go to the class. They both become friends .

After 2 weeks____

Author pov: In this 2weeks y/n and IU became best friends .

today in class teacher make new teams of students for project . Y/n , Jongsuk and maya are in same group after the class jongsuk come to y/n desk .

 Y/n , Jongsuk and maya are in same group after the class jongsuk come to y/n desk

Jongsuk: heyy u are Lee Y/n right , I'm jongsuk . Nice to meet u .

Y/n : Nice to meet you too but jongsuk this is not fair huh😕!!

Jongsuk: what is not fair?

Y/n : you didn't recognize me pabo (idiot) , you are my middle school classmate.we both are bestfriend in our middle school.

Jongsuk pulled y/n in a hug and then said: yahhh y/niee i missed you so much how are you ?? And sorry for not recognizing you😩!

Y/n : its okay jongsuk , now we both are in same university.

Jongsuk : yeah , y/nah

They both started talking about their childhood and laughing together but IU doesn't like it cause she loves jongsuk from 2years .

IU in mind : its okay IU , they are just friends nothing else but why they are talking like this yahhhhhhh.

Authors pov:

    y/n and jongsuk was so happy to find eachother , y/n care jongsuk like her brother and he also loves her as her sister. But IU misunderstood everything.

______________________________________

To be continued

So guys my 1st language is not English so maybe there will be so many grammatical mistakes😞. Hope you like this part what you think about this story please comment down💗