Jukyung smiled at the thought of how fun this summer was going to be. She could already invision how good it would treat her and her sunnies. She heard footsteps from behind her, assuming that it was her knucklehead of a relative. She turned to find him holding a bowl and also kicking off his shoes. He sat down beside her, offering her what he had.

"Green grapes?" Jukyung chuckled, taking two from the vine. Yeonjun nodded and smiled sheepishly as he kicked gently against the water.

Jukyung plopped one into her mouth and kept the other in her hand. Yeonjun plucked another, "did you ever see this happening, Jelly?"

"Hm? What do you mean?" Jukyung asked, shifting her gaze from the view of the ocean to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun smiled, "like us just growing up like this. I never would've thought we'd be here every summer just for fun. Even if we were feeling like absolute dog shit? we'd still come by as if it was wrong not to,"

"The house just naturally draws us to it," Jukyung concluded. She drew a heart in the water with her feet and Yeonjun looked at her with a smile. Despite their small age gap, he couldn't help but still see her as the baby of their family who got mad when you took even a pinch of her ice cream, "it's home,"

Yeonjun's response was cut off by Jukyung's phone dinging to signal an incoming text. The girl with raven hair smiled and took out her phone to examine the message. As she revealed the message to Yeonjun, her smile got bigger.

chu chu ! 🚂
15:23

on second thought,
i'm taking my ass to the
beach house !

thought i should let u
know xoxo

i'll get ur room ready!

get here safely <3
liked by chu chu ! 🚂

get here safely <3liked by chu chu ! 🚂

SUMMER NIGHTS.
by jongluvrz

INTRODUCING. . .
CHU SEOWON as AUGUST SLIPPED
AWAY with NOH HYOJUNG

seoljaboy

liked by seojujelly, junchoiyeon, and 2,349 othersseoljaboy | orange you glad i'm not at the piano?

seoljaboy | orange you glad i'm not at the piano?

seojujelly. . . . . SHES COMING HOMEEEE
junchoiyeon . . when the distant relative isn't so distant anymore 😦
seoljaboy. . . . . . @junchoiyeon that was such a bad joke
seojujelly. . . . . . @seoljaboy bro is laughing so hard at his joke right now i'm not even kidding u

NAME . . . 추서원
OTHER NAMES . . . CHU CHU, SEOJU, SEO-SEO
DOB. . . 07/11/2001
OCCUPATION. . . Head Bartender at the SEO JU CABANA RESTAURANT
ETHNICITY. . . SOUTH KOREAN
NATIONALITY. . . SOUTH KOREAN

congratulations iHrtsjy !!a little explanation !! i and kayerealized that a lot of my oc's storylineand kaye's storyline rely on each othera lot ! so, i've decided that it would bebetter if seowon is part of the story butas a separate character se...

a little explanation !! i and kaye
realized that a lot of my oc's storyline
and kaye's storyline rely on each other
a lot ! so, i've decided that it would be
better if seowon is part of the story but
as a separate character separate from
the one that she applied for. ( SNA
appliers now have one less person
to worry about! )

Welcome to the Seo Beach House!
We hope you enjoy your stay 🤍