~CHAPTER SEVEN~

"This is it right?" Aisha asked as she pulled the car to a stop

The two girls looked up at a sign that read, "Cobra Kai Karate" with two cobras net to the words.

Arlo unlocked her phone and read the text that Miguel had sent her before nodding. "Yeah this is the address Miguel sent."

Arlo pulled the knitted sweater Eli had given her earlier that day off. She had a white tank top on underneath, black leggings covered her bottom half now as well. The two girls got out of the car and walked towards the doors pulling them open. When the two walked in they saw Miguel turn around and wave at them.

"What the hell." The older blonde man groaned before shouting at the girls. "No yoga till five. No matter how bad you need it."

Arlo rolled her eyes at the man before responding with a slight eyebrow raise. "We're actually here for karate. Miguel told us there was a session today."

The blonde man turned towards Miguel and then back at the two girls. "I appreciate you two coming in, but there are no girls in Cobra Kai."

"Why not?" Aisha asked the man.

"Same reason there aren't women in the Army." The man nodded shrugging his shoulders. "Doesn't make sense."

"There are women in the army." Arlo responded flatly, the blonde man gave the girl a confused look.

As the older man was about to open his mouth to say something Miguel interrupted and he pulled the man's arm backward. "Uh, Sensei, I need to show you something in the office."

The two bowed awkwardly at the girls before entering the small office in the back of the dojo. Arlo and Aisha shared a confused look at each other, and Arlo started walking over towards shelves of trophies that were on display.

The blonde man came walking out of the office, Miguel following behind. Arlo walked back towards Aisha. "Okay you two, take off your shoes. Hop on the mat."

Arlo looked towards Miguel who gave her a quick nod. The two girls began taking their shoes off and they stepped on the red and black mat.

"Okay, after further review, I've decided to allow female students." The man nodded at the girls now standing in front of him. "But if you wanna be in Cobra Kai, you can't act like a girl."

"What do you mean?" Aisha asked sharing an annoyed look with Arlo. "How do girls act?"

"Don't give me that." The man responded shaking his head. "You know, all emotional, loud, complain-y. Never letting you finish a sentence.

"Well, I know a few guys who act just like tha-." Arlo shook her head before getting interrupted.

"Quiet!" The man shouted causing Aisha and Arlo to flinch. The man began pacing in front of the two while speaking. "My student tells me you two have been harassed at school."