Chapter 26: Dream Scheme

Start from the beginning

Magnum Opus.

Habeus Corpus.

Inceptus Nolanus Overratus.

MAGISTER MENTIUM!

MAGISTER MENTIUM!

MAGISTER MENTIUM!"

Dipper slowly opened his eyes first, "Are we there?" Ford, then Mabel got up. You greeted them, "Welcome to my mind! Care for a cup of tea?" Ford sat up and said, "Hello, Y/N..." He had a bit of a confused look on his face, he was dazed. They all stood up, one by one. Mabel looked around, "Whoa! This your mind?" You chuckled, "Yes it is..." Ford looked around in amazement. You all were in a dense forest that seemed to go on forever, and it was dense enough for the fact that you couldn't see above. It was a nice cleared-out space with green grass underneath. You say as you take a sip of your tea, "So, what's our plan? Are we going to search for the Dream Hipster, or wait for him?" Dipper said, "I say, we should stay." Ford explained, "I think Dipper is right, here." You remark, "What about we go to my treehouse? It's higher than anything in this world, we could stay there and patrol the surrounding area." Ford asked, "A treehouse?" You say, "I think treehouses are cool, that's why I have one in my Mindscape." Mabel squeals, "EEEK! I LOVE TREEHOUSES! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO!" Dipper looks like he has had enough, "Fine, we might as well look for him on the way..."

Ford started getting shivers on his back, he looked paranoid as if he thought someone was watching him. Dipper nervously walked beside Ford. And Mabel wasn't safe from it either. You turned around, as you held your lantern, and asked calmly, almost knowing what was bothering them, "What's the matter?" Dipper responded, "Why do I feel like we are being watched?.." Mabel added, "It's making me feel uncomfortable..." Ford said, "I recognize this morbid sensation, yet do you always feel it?" You chuckled with a malicious smirk, and you put your hood up, making you have a more mysterious look. And the lantern's slight glow made you look even more secretive. "Mystery is my identity."

Ford stopped in his tracks and stepped back in fear, "Y-Y/N?" You smiled, "What is it, Sixer?" He got a shock in his whole body as you said that nickname. He looked concerned, "H-HOW DO YOU KNOW MY CHILDHOOD NICKNAME?" Dipper backed away too, and whispered to Ford, "Y/N also called me Pinetree once before predicting the future..."

You seemingly snap back to reality, or whatever it was called in the Minscape, "Oh, sorry... I didn't know it was your... Nickname. I don't know why I said that, probably because of your six fingers." Ford sighed, "I-it's... I...-I forgive you. You just had me scared." Dipper commented on the situation, "And I forgive you for calling me Pinetree." You excuse, "I...-I'm SORRY!" You explained, "MY MIND IS BREAKING! THREE DOORS TO MY MEMORIES WERE DESTROYED, AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY WERE! THEY COULD'VE BEEN THOUGHTS, MEMORIES, AND WHATEVER ELSE IMPORTANT! I-I don't know how to deal with this, I don't know if they were important... I don't remember..." Dipper's mouth dropped, "Was this why you had such a panic attack this morning?" You confess, "Y-yes... It was today that I lost those memories." Mabel commented, "Wait, if you don't remember losing your memories, how do you know that you lost the memories?" You try to find an excuse, "I just... I just know that I lost them..." Dipper said, "Wait, if you don't remember losing your memories, one of the memories must've been you losing them!" You gasp, "You're right! But that still remains two..."

Suddenly you also got a feeling of being stared at. You heard the only voice that you could hear, "Ah, S/N, I know you're looking for the Dream Hipster. I can't let you be out here alone, not with that guy." You dropped to the ground on your knees as you heard him. Your knees were bruised, and you felt weak. But, in the grand, no one heard Bill. Ford ran over to you and helped you up, "Are you okay!?" You brushed yourself off from the dust, "Just bruised my knees. Thankfully it's all in the Mindscape..." Bill laughed, "Oh, and that Dream Hipster guy is going to come in a few hours. I'll help you fight the Dream Hipster because as I said before, I AM THE ONLY NIGHTMARE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN YOUR MIND!" You nodded and turned to the adventure group, "The Dream Hipster will come, in a couple of hours. We should be heading to my treehouse, it's safer there and we could play a game of chess if we want to."

You sat by the window and watched from above. The treehouse tree was twice the size of the other trees in the woods, the tallest tree. You said, "It's nice to have your friends around in your favorite place." Dipper said, "I still kinda don't like the fact that I feel like I'm being watched." Ford analyses, "I see weird things all around here." Mabel was checking out the bookshelf of books, CDs, and types of vinyl. She was looking at them to find anything interesting to read or watch. You walk over to Mabel as you took a sip of your tea. You pulled out a vinyl and set it on your record player. Music started playing. It sounded weirdly off-beat. Yet it was calming. Though, Ford took a moment before his head perked up and he said, "I-I recognize that music..." Ford looked at you, "Y/N, how do you have that?" You sat on the counter, drinking your tea, "The record?" Ford nodded, "Yes, I recognize the music... It is from my Mindscape..." Shooting Star looked at you with a stunned face. AH BILL, YOU MADE ME THINK OF MABEL AS SHOOTING STAR! You sighed and looked at Ford, "Here, have a cup of tea..." And you slid him a cup of black tea as you smiled. Ford looked at you, "This... Feels oddly... Nostalgic..." Mabel asked, "Hey, how come if you like coffee, you're drinking tea here?" You looked down at the cup, "The tea has a calming effect. I'm trying to relax myself in my Mindscape so I don't suddenly wake up." Mabel kept looking through the bookshelves and found a CD, "Ooh!.. What about we watch Return Backwards to the Past Again 3!?" You flinch at Mabel and say, "Great movie but... Also, remember what we came for, we don't have time to do that." Mabel sighed. Dipper said, "When is that Dream Hipster going to come anyway?"

Suddenly the world turned upside down. It just switched. You all fell to the... Roof? And you actually broke it. You managed to hold yourself up with one hand. Mabel ran over and tried to help you not fall. You suddenly heard a sarcastic tone, "Looks like someone fell through the roof!" Everyone but you exclaimed, "OH NO! IT'S HIM!"

P.S. Hello my Daydreamers! Thanks to @iAyxmei for hooking me up with a good fanfiction! And don't worry, If you're getting impatient with the story, in a few chapters it's going to get fun. As time goes on, the better it gets! Just count June as season one, July as season two, and August as season three. Because that's how the story is going to progress. The longer it goes, the more plot!