Main Characters

David Clark C. Acosta - Youngest
Ethan V. Delos Reyes - Oldest
Angelo M. Dela Cruz - 3rd Oldest
Diego Ysmael A. Aries - 2nd Oldest

David is the youngest of their group and the smallest. They consider him as the funny one and the dirtiest one of their group, he likes playing Minecraft and he likes to annoy Diego. He is a extrovert but in their school he always get bully but his friend got his back, yet the bully doesn't stop.

Ethan is the Oldest of the group and the mature one. He likes music and funny video, sometimes he hate David because of him corny jokes but he loves him also 'sometimes' He is an ambivert sometimes he's the loud kid and also the quiet kid on their room. He always comes home late because he is always wandering, he loves LOVES Angelo because he is the only friend that understand him or because he was his first friend.

Angelo is the 3rd oldest of the group and the tallest one, Ethan also consider him as the cool kid because he always play blox fruit,Minecraft, arsenal when free time why cool kid? because what is always out of his mouth is this games and Ethan hates it but he just get away with it because he say that not everyone is the same.  He is also the nicest person in the school and everyone adore him he is a shy type person and you may know that his introvert from there he hates people who compliments him. He have a strict parents but they still let him hang out with the boys yet he still have a curfew, 9:00 pm. He also speak straight English so when he speak Tagalog three of them are speechless.

as for Diego he is the 2nd oldest of the group and the most stubborn one. He likes sleeping, he is an extrovert also. Out of them four he is the strongest and durable, he can be kind and caring but sometimes he can also be a bully. His house is where they always hang out, he protect David from his bullies.

now let's go to the story of how they met.