Muskurate huye chehre, chupaye raaz gehre💣

🎧 : Allah Duhai Hai

Aditya - Are mujhe bhool gaye?
(You forgot me?)

Kuraim looks at him carefully and his expression changes. He frowns, but smiles immediately hiding his emotion. Inaayat looks confused between the two.

Kuraim - Aditya, Aditya Batra. It's nice to meet you again. How can I forget you. (He pulls out his hand for a handshake but Aditya doesn't even move, staring right into his soul.)

Aditya (smirks) - Aur kya mai koi bhulne wali cheez thodi hu.
(I'm not someone you can forget so easily.)

Kuraim - But....wait. I took you out of this case, how are you still here?

Aditya - Oh wait, you 'thought' you did. I've had enough of you 'taking out' people now, no more.

Kuraim laughs, the one where Aditya forms a fist. Inaayat quickly reaches out to him and puts her hand on his and nods a 'No'. Aditya relaxes under her touch, but rages again when he sees Kuraim ogling at her.

Kuraim - And who are these people with you. Who's the beautiful girl? Your girlfriend? Oh Aditya how do you have every little good thing with you?

Aditya - Don't you fucking dare-

Kuraim - Possessive are we?

Armaan - If you dare utter another word, I might as well just shoot you.

Kuraim - You'll forgot you're under my territory. Everything's under me now. Those officers that you got, they've all been shot.

He shows a video of all the officers being shot who were guarding around the building. Inaayat gasps, but Aditya still doesn't hold any expression. He came prepared for this, he does know what Kuraim has in store for them.

Aditya - Your territory is not even one percent area that RAW and ISI has under their radar. Kuraim you know what the problem is? (He doesn't reply, they're both staring at each other, then aditya smiles.) The problem is you like having things in control, but I believe in teamwork. (He looks over his shoulders at Inaayat and smiles.)

Kuraim - And Aditya you know what the problem is with you? You always bring a weakness along with you. That was the same case with your all lovely 'dadi' as well.

Aditya - Don't you fucking dare to speak even a word about her-

Kuraim - Angry are we? But you know Aditya, what beautiful ladies you have in your life. Uff your dadi was such a kind woman, Mother Teresa 2.0 and look at her, your girlfriend, the things I'd do with her if she was with me. But you Aditya, you know people like me are still here in this world, and until we're here, we don't let the good last for long. And I'll have her.

The calm, the patience, that Aditya held for so long, it all broke out. He takes out his gun and fires on Kuraim's leg. Armaan and Inaayat have no clue what they're supposed to do. Aditya holds Inaayat's hand and Inaayat holds Armaan's with her other hand and he takes them towards the window.

Aditya - Inaayat, Armaan I know we've have our differences, but for this moment you'll have to trust me.

Inaayat & Armaan - We do.

They hold each other's hand, and Aditya without a warning jumps out of the window. They come down crashing into something soft? How? Aditya had asked his officers to keep a layer of mattresses under all the windows. It was a backup plan so no one knew about it.

They come out of each others hold and stable themselves and rush out of the building. As soon as they leave out, a bomb blast sound is heard and they turn back to see the building burn down into ashes.

Inaayat - Aditya? What the fuck?

This was the first time he heard her abusing and he was impressed by that as well. Aditya you're so smitten. He gives her a sheepish smile and it was so contagious she couldn't help but smile back at him.

Aditya - I know and I'm sorry. But I couldn't let you'll know about it, you'll wouldn't have allowed me.

Armaan - No but you were carrying a grenade with you all the time and we didn't know. Man you're dangerous.

Aditya laughs and slaps his arm lightly.

Aditya - Inaayat was right when she said that you're too dramatic. This wasn't the plan I swear.
(They both glare at him.)
I mean it was but the backup plan. He was testing my patience and I couldn't let him escape, not this time. So I did this, is your leader going to be mad?

Armaan - Inaayat's going to handle that.

They both look at Inaayat who's still not spoken a word yet. Aditya sees something different in her all of a sudden and it scares him. He tries to lighten the atmosphere.

Aditya - It's time to party!!!

Armaan - Saad's going to be so happy, and the Indian team too uff!🤌🏼

They start moving towards the car. Inaayat is still quiet behind them. Aditya slows down and joins her.

Aditya - Oye kya hua?
(What happened?)

Inaayat - What did Kuraim have to do with your dadi? You knew Kuraim before this case didn't you? Who are you Aditya?

Aditya doesn't say a word. Just moves ahead to the car and sits in front this time. He doesn't look at Inaayat, sweat forming on his forehead. He's scared, scared for another loss.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Aditya is so strong in front of the world but so weak for his Inaayat.🥺

Also a short chapter, but wait for the next one💗

Remember to keep the comments dignified, and express your reviews🩷
All the characters, references, places in the play are fictional✨