"You wretch!" He shouted at Roger

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You wretch!" He shouted at Roger.

"What are you doing?"

Roger and Jeanette seemed shocked as they saw him sitting up and Roger wrapped his arms around Jeanette and tried to hide her from Anastacius.

"Jeanette!"

"I told you to get away from her!" Anastacius shouted as he tried to stand up and I rolled my eyes and gestured at Lucas who sighed before putting them back to sleep.

"You lunatics just woke up and you're already causing trouble?" Lucas spoke as we walked over to them.

Roger was slumped over in Jeanette's arms, while Anastacius fell on his side on his bed.

I used telekinesis to put Roger back on bed and put Anastacius back properly.

After the two calmed down I, Jeanette and Athy walked out leaving Lucas to look after them.

"I think putting them in the same room was a bad idea." Athy said and I shook my head as I leaned my back against the wall facing the two.

"You must be really scared, Jennie." Athy said and Jennie shook her head.

"No, I'm okay." She said.

"B-But, why did Mr. Alpheus suddenly...?"

"It must be because of what our Uncle inflicted on him." I said and Jennie looked at me.

"Inflicted?"

"Yes, he brainwashed him with magic." I said and Athy glared at me once before she turned to Jennie.

"H-He must have used magic to make the Duke do his bidding." She used softer words yet, Jennie was shocked.

"What?!"

"And it seems like the Duke was worried that Uncle might hurt you too, that's why he did that." I said and Jeanette stared at us with wide eyes.

"D-Does Ijekiel know?"

"Yes, I had actually broken the black magic just a few days ago before him."

"Y-You had?"

I smiled as I looked at Jeanette still looking worried, "Duke Alpheus seems to really treasure you. Just look at how desperately he was trying to protect you even in his state."

She looked a bit confused as I said that, "Th-The thing is, his voice was so hoarse, I couldn't hear him very well."

I chuckled at that and Athy smiled.

"Well, I didn't catch everything myself, but the Duke was trying to protect you from our Uncle." Athy said.

"I mean, he was in a poor shape himself, but he took you in his arms to protect you." She continued.

"I got the sense that he cares for you greatly."

"Mister Alpheus does...?" Jeanette looked confused.

I'm The Princess's Twin?! (Lucas X OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें