Zhao Osmanthus fragrans: "Hey, what a big white lotus."

As soon as she heard this, she felt that Zheng Huimin really smelled like Zheng Huimin, and she was like this in her previous life and this life. Go ahead, if you have nothing to do, hurry up, it's not that we are impolite, we don't want to touch the bag."

Zhao Guihua thought that they had some metaphysics in it, so they set up a stall for three days, why are they so stupid for two days? Come and make trouble.

She waved her hand: "Go, go, don't delay things here."

She was not polite: "Others are afraid of you, afraid of being blackmailed by you, but my old lady is not afraid, come and try it, I will let you know directly Why are you so red? Come to me."

In fact, Zhao Guihua can also see that Guan Guiling may just come to see Mingmei's excitement, but who can say that this person will not just fall to the ground and blackmail others, many thoughts are in a flash. Guan Guiling is not that exaggerated, but they are not afraid to look at Guan Guiling with the worst guesses,

After all, back then Mingmei and Guan Guiling had nothing to do with each other, and because her family was in good condition and seemed to live a good life, Guan Guiling wanted to directly cheat Mingmei. If this is cheated, you don't need to say much to know the result.

You can tell by looking at the results of the Fan family.

The Fan family are not good people, but neither is Guan Guiling.

Like chasing flies away, Zhao Guihua said: "It's so annoying, everyone has it."

Guan Guiling trembled angrily, she covered her heart, and said, "You guys are deceiving people too much."

Zhao Guihua: "Give it up, hurry up!" Let me go."

She was too lazy to say anything to this family, and said directly: "If you don't leave, I'm going to find Comrade Public Security, who doesn't know your background. What's the matter, don't think we set up a stall People here are easy to bully, and if you want to come here to blackmail people, there is no way!" "

Yes! Although we are a training stall, don't think that we can be counted." "

Hurry up, you, who are you. "

Bah, shameless."

The people around here talked a lot, and quickly joined the ranks of crusade. We can't blame the masses for overreacting to this matter. It's just that everyone hates this kind of person very much, and in addition, they are really afraid of her touching Ci'er.

They do small business, although they look ugly and are laughed at by others, but they know their own affairs, and they make money. That's more than ordinary workers can earn. If this girl really has some bad intentions, it's very possible.

Because of this, everyone stared at people and chased them away.

There are also those who don't know Guan Guiling at all, but they really write down this girl's face immediately, if they don't write it down. When did Bao Qi get tricked? Everyone was filled with righteous indignation, Guan Guiling was very angry, she originally wanted to watch Mingmei's excitement, but she didn't expect to let others watch the excitement, she was really very irritable. She bit her lip and gave Mingmei a bitter look. Mingmei raised her chin at her without any fear.

Guan Guiling took a deep breath, snorted heavily, and said, "Let's go."

Zheng Huimin was young and wanted to say something, but Guan Guiling grabbed her daughter, took a deep breath, and dragged her away. After all, she was in her early forties, and she knew that she would get no benefit if she continued to stay.