"Hey, girls! You made it," I say as I reach them. They stare at me with wide eyes. "What is it?"

Lucy says with a smile, "You look beautiful, Hope-chan."

I blush as I say, "Thank you. So do all of you."

"Are you performing, Hope-chan?" Asks Wendy.

"I sure am! I'm taking a little break now, though

Lucy laughs with joy.

"Oh, wow!" Wendy says.

I blink my eyes and turn my head when I notice a couple of guys staring at Yukino with hearts in their eyes. I glare at them murderously before stepping protectively beside Yukino. I give them a death glare and they immediately look terrified before they run off. The two guys don't bother Yukino again.

"Thank you, Hope-chan," Yukino says gratefully. I smile at her in response.

Elfman greets us, "Hey! You're here!"

Cana says as she downs some wine, "Now let's party!"

Alec blushes at the sight of Erza in her black dress. "Wow, Erza-chan, you look great."

She smiles. "Thank you, Alec."

Gray says as he turns his head to Gajeel, "That getup's a little fancy for you!" As usual, the ice wizard isn't wearing any clothes.

Gajeel retorts, "At least I'm wearing something!"

Holding a glass of champagne, Erza tells us, "Now, be nice

Holding a glass of champagne, Erza tells us, "Now, be nice. We have to get along with each other and our former competitors, as well."

Gray says, deadpanning, "Yeah, well, tell that to Natsu when he gets here."

Gajeel says with his hand on his chin thoughtfully, "Wonder if he decided to skip this thing...?"

"Hey, Gajeel," I greet, walking up to him.

"Hey, Magical Girl. So, uh, when were you planning on telling us about you and Rogue?" Gajeel questions, a studded eyebrow raised.

"I've wanted to for awhile, but I just never got the chance. We aren't dating, though. We're just friends. I was planning on telling you guys after the games."

"I see."

"And, your brother?" Gajeel asks with a glance at the requip mage.

"He knows where friends but ever since the incident with the Eclipse Gate when I had my magic drained and Rogue saved me, Alec has started to like him. So, who knows what'll happen after tonight."

Gajeel asks curiously, "How did he react when you told him about the incident during the attack with the dragons? You know, when you flew through the air in your birthday suit?"

An exasperated expression crosses my features as I reply, "Actually, he took it better than I thought." At Gajeel's quizzical look, I add, "After Happy blurted out what Zirconis did to me and that Rogue found me naked, he'd lied to Alec about what Rogue actually did and my brother overreacted like you'd expect. But he'd calmed down almost right away when I tried to explain to him what really went down, and he'd said he be knows Rogue isn't the type of guy to do that when he has the chance."