Still giggling the child got up and ran to their room to do as they were told.

Draco smiled to himself as he got up to get dressed himself. They only had about an hour to get to the Weasley's and he still had to make their breakfast and make sure those little's pants are on the right end of his child

"Daddy! I Can't See... I'm Stuck!"

Draco chuckled to himself... just as predicted

---

"UNCLE POTTY!!!!"

"HERMIE!!!" Harry bent down and caught the toddler in his arms before lifting up and spinning, causing the child to giggle "Hermie, what did I tell you about calling me Uncle Potty?"

"But why not?"

"Because it brings up bad memories" Draco answered as he came to stand beside the two "Potter" Draco greeted

"Malfoy" Harry replied

"HERMIE!!!" the toddler answered, throwing their hands up in the air in glee, causing both men to chuckle at the little one

"I think James might be in the playroom" Harry directed at the little in his arms... whose eyes immediately lit up before they squirmed so much Harry had to sit the child down... just to have the little ZOOM off to the playroom

Draco watched fondly as his little beloved ran out of sight, greeting all the other kids loudly... before groaning, noticing little Victorie being there. Draco chuckled to himself. Only his child...

"How are you holding up?"

Draco looked over to Harry at the feel of the other man's hand on his shoulder... Draco sighed "Four years Potter... it's been four years, and yet"

"I know Malfoy"

"I can't let it get to me though. This is Herms day. Four years old today"

"Do you think Hermie will like the book Ginny and I got-"

Draco snorted "As ironic as it is, you know how that child is about books"

"But it's about Quidditch! Hermie can go on and on about Quidditch for HOURS!"
"Yes, but Herms is also learning to potty train... do you know what happened to the Quidditch picture book I got when Herms was a baby and we ran out of toilet paper?"

"Alright, alright, I get it. No need for details"

"It was bloody everywhere" Draco smirked, enjoying the fact he could make the-boy-who-lived squirm like he wished for death.

"Looks to be about that time... you ready?"

"Yeah"

"JAMES! HERMY! COME SAY GOODBYE! WE HAVE TO GO!"

Suddenly two pairs of little feet came running from around the corner, each toddler jumping into their awaiting father's arms

"I love you Daddy"

"I love you too my little Hermit Crab... you be good for Grammy Weasley, alright?"

"Will you bring me a present?" Draco pretended to think about it... the toddler pouted "You HAVE To! Uncle Won Won says you ALWAYS get Lots and LOTS of presents for your Birthday, and Today's My BIRTHDAY!"

'Note to self... pound the Weasel for spoiling the surprise... and his girlfriend for teaching Herms that RIDICULOUS nickname' "We'll see my little Hermit Crab" then he kissed the toddler on the forehead, bid the household farewell, and flooed off to work right after Harry

---

*BRIIIIIIIIIING!!!!*

"Now class, don't forget to preview your next assignment, which we will start back with after fall break. That's page 104 of your textbook. And while practicing outside of class time may be okay for most projects, I'd suggest keeping it to simply note-taking because if I or any of the other teachers or prefects happen to see you practicing or using Amortentia outside of class... let's just say deducted house points will be the LEAST of your worries. See you next month."