He looked at Zhuang Zhixi and said, "Your family is not short of this money, right? For a penny, do you buy the ones that are not fresh?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "I buy beans, it doesn't matter if they are new or not. Anyway, they have to come back and dry them in water."

They are like this in the north. When winter comes, there is really not much Fresh dishes. Basically cabbage radish, radish cabbage. Then there can only be some vegetables saved in summer. Like kidney beans and thread beans, soak them in water, dry them and eat them in winter. They taste very good.

Then save some dried mushrooms and dried fungus. If you want to say fresher ones, there will be no more.

I heard that there are also greenhouse vegetables, but they usually don't see many of them in the black market. If you want to buy it, it must be dead expensive. Even if their family's conditions are considered good, they really can't afford that kind of food.

And if you have that money, wouldn't it be good to buy meat?

Zhuang Zhixi glanced at Zhou Qun, and said, "Your house won't be in the sun this year?"

Zhou Qun felt a little proud when he mentioned this, and said, "My house has already been in the sun, hehe."

This is what Wang Zhaodi said . Now, his home is much better than in previous years.

Although it may cost a lot, Wang Zhaodi can eat it.

Still, it's worth it!

Recently, Zhou Qun's salary can only leave five yuan for food, and the rest has to be handed over to Jiang Lu, which may be because the money does not go from him. He feels little. But the benefits are indeed visible. Before Wang Zhaodi didn't come.

His old lady is very lazy, Jiang Lu has to go to work, and the housework has to be done after get off work, and she is busy every day, and she can't do it.

But it is different now, there is more Wang Zhaodi in his house, everything is prepared early, and he is standing at attention. I have to say that now he has realized the benefits of having a maid before liberation.

He smiled slightly, showing off a little, and said, "You still have to go shopping for vegetables. I don't need to do the work of my house." He showed sympathetic

eyes again, and said, "A big man Go shopping for groceries, you are really good."

Zhuang Zhixi was squeezed, smiled, and said: "Who made me a good man? To be a good man, you always have to think more about your family. Don't you have to do any work? Let the old parents do it? That is really unfilial. Do you want my wife to do it? My daughter-in-law is pregnant, so I am not willing to do it. As a man, I have to take responsibility. I am happy to do this job.

" The lesbians in the cardboard box "tsk tsk" one after another. Just buy a dish, let him say it too nicely. As if he had done something extraordinary, so... As for it?

On the contrary, Mingmei smiled, and said softly: "My brother Zhixi is the best, he is responsible, capable and funny, ordinary people really can't compare to him." Hey~

Your

family is so embarrassed to brag!

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's right, if I'm not good enough, I'm not good enough for you. My wife is so beautiful and powerful. She is beautiful, generous, just and capable, and even has a higher salary than me. Of course I have to perform well, so that we are geniuses." They are a couple."

Zhao Guihua continued to paste paper boxes, her face was expressionless, she had seen the virtues of these two people in her previous life.

I'm used to it, so it's no surprise.