☁️🌫Letters🌫☁️

Start from the beginning

Shoot. Really Tengen?

"I can honestly explain..." I say, mainly looking towards Tanjiro since he held a deeply shocked expression.

"Haha! I left before I heard some stuff I didn't want to hear~"

I glare at Uzui, "AH! Shut up! Nothing like that happened!!!"

He beamed, "Its only a matter of time!"

I silently groan. "Uzui...we're fourteen...that would be wrong...."

Uzui sighs, "With this world...does it really matter? Would you want to die without it?"

Die without it? "Well, you're a grown up. You've experienced it. I haven't. I wouldn't be missing anything if I don't know what it's like."

"It's not just about the pleasure aspect...it's something you experience with your significant other...and the closest way to bond." Zenitsu says, smiling towards me.

"Umm. Zenitsu...you haven't...um... done it have you?"

He waved his hands "O-Oh no, I have not. But...I just think it's important in relationships."

I sigh in relief.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you did it with Muichiro though, to be honest." Uzui shrugs.

"H-Hey! Aren't you guys supposed to be saying how I need to wait until I marry, and until I'm an adult?" I ask in disbelief

If I'm not mistaken, I saw a flash of sorrow in his eyes. "Y/n. In most cases yes. You need to wait. But...I...don't think...as a demon slayer..."

I know exactly what he wants to say... "That we have much time to live..." I sigh.

Uzui nods. Not even Inosuke tries to deny this fact.

I stand up,

"Y/n! You going to fall!" Tanjiro says quickly.

"I swear! I will live! I will have a life with Muichiro if he accepts my love! I'm going to get a cat, and we're going to have kids and everything! Muichiro will live too! All of you will!"

Uzui gives me a shocked look. Is it really that hard to accomplish?

"If he accepts your love?! Your not already together?!" He yells.

"Uh....no?" I answer shyly. "But I did tell him I love him..."

Every head turned toward me; as if waiting for me to explain what was said back.

"And then...?" Inosuke pushed.

"He asked me how...how I love him."

"So he didn't even say I love you back?!" Uzui questions. "Haha, Uzui. You...shouldn't say that. I don't even think he loves me back..."

He groans in frustration and says something like "...stupid boy....of course...loves...see that?"

I sweat dropped, he should calm down...

"U-Umm...how about we talk about the mission?" Tanjiro suggests.

Hahaha good idea...

"Way to change the topic...but I guess I'll explain."

-----------

After a few hours we reached the city.

For some reason...right now I was picking out makeup for the boys.

"Hey Y/n, how about I put a little bit of makeup on you?" Uzui asks.

"Umm." I look towards the boys. "No thanks...I don't want to look like a clown..."