STRENG GEHEIM

Captain Lindemann opened the folder,

It was aw awful lot like reading a folder from home, just now, there were different emblems.

Most of it had to do with ships, as he thought so.

But towards the end, it got much more interesting.

Some Iron Blood officials apparently did an inspection of the Bismarck, without his consent.

They found that the anti-air was "poor" and that the overall weapons of the ship could be improved.

Improvements?

He flipped the page,

Lindemann was immediately greeted with schematics for a large turret, similar to the main weapons currently mounted.

Only now, these guns were apparently of 40.6cm bore.

The Bismarck had been equipped with 38cm guns before.

They planned to up-gun the Bismarck!

This was of significant interest, but how they would be able to fit these weapons without extensive work on the ship itself was still yet to be determined

He kept reading.

Augmentation of Anti-Aircraft weaponry by the addition of 3cm MK 303 Flakvierling batteries.

The blueprints attached to the document showed the additions of numerous new gun stations, each equipped with quadruple 30mm cannons, as well as the addition of many more 37mm guns scattered across the deck.

Significantly bolstering anti aircraft defenses,

As well as the addition of quadruple 533mm torpedo launchers on either side of the ship, just beneath the aircraft catapult.

These upgrades would turn the Bismarck into a completely different beast, absolutely dwarfing any allied ship at sea,

But the application of new main gun turrets would probably require the whole ship being taken apart and restructuring of the hull to expand the area for the larger turrets.

They could be lodged here for a long time.

There were some other things on the document like "Rarity" so he read through that.

And when he made it to the end, he was awestruck.

"They plan to have the armament upgrades completed in one day!?" Captain Lindemann said, in a loud voice.

"Something is very.. off about this particular document" Admiral Lütjens said,

"A complete work of the weapons on the Bismarck should take longer than one day, outfitting a battleship is not like outfitting a person with a gun, they would certainly have to pry the ship apart." Captain Lindemann said, regaining his cool.

"Look down at the bottom, they mentioned something called "manifestation" Admiral Lütjens said.

" manifestation? That must be a code word for something. But a never recall that term being used in the Kriegsmarine..." Lindemann said.

Lindemann looked at the bottom of the page.

Manifestation priority: High

"Hmm, I certainly do not know what this is, perhaps we can take it up with the admiral?" Lindemann said.

Lütjens had a small slip of red paper on him, and he placed it on the table

"What is that?" Lindemann said

"It's an invitation to a banquet with the admiralty of all things, it was on the first page of the folder." Lütjens said

"Good, perhaps we can settle this... strange matter with the officer in charge." Lindemann said

—————————

??? "Is the anomaly in position?"

"Yes sir! We're just now getting the machinery in position! The Manifestation process will begin momentarily, all we need are Wisdom cubes, and time!"

??? "Good, if these numbers are correct, this should be the most powerful Kansen in the world! The oceans will be ours!"

??? "Hahaha.... HAHAHAHAHA!"

——————