Chapter Seven

It was now the next morning, Sam woke up and knocked on Tara's bedroom door. Tara opened the door and gave Sam a small smile.

Sam: Did you guys talk?

Tara: No, Y/N texted me and said she couldn't talk for the rest of the night.

Sam: She'll come around.

Tara: If you give her the approval that she needs.

Sam: I already told her I was fine with you guys doing whatever you guys do.

Tara: Really?

Sam: Yeah, she hasn't responded. Only reason I was upset in the first place was because you guys kept it a secret.

Tara: But I've been told that you would cut contact off with us.

Sam: I thought it would be rude of me to have control of both of your guys lives like that. I realized that I can't do anything when you love someone.

Tara: So you really are okay?

Sam: Yeah, I'm good with it now.

There was a knock on the door, everyone was up and not making a move to go towards the door. Everyone was in a corner, waiting for the door to break down. When it didn't, Sam went over to the door and saw a pizza delivery man.

Sam: Who ordered pizza?

Chad: Oh shit, I completely forgot I did that.

Sam: Thank you for the pizza, here you go.

Sam gave the pizza man some money and took the pizza. The pizza guy left and Sam gave Chad the pizza.

Sam: Eat up, because I doubt the next time that that won't be a pizza man.

Chad: Sam.

Sam: What?

Chad: This isn't a pizza.

Sam: What is it?

Tara: A bloody hand.

Sam looked inside the box and then the door broke down and everyone saw the ghostface coming in.

Ghostface: Hello Sam.

The ghostface lunged himself over at Sam but Danny got in the way and punched the ghostface. The ghostface fell down and Chad and Mindy ran out of the building. Danny got stabbed in the stomach and Sam took a toaster and threw it at the ghostface. Danny punched the ghostface and the ghostface fell out the window.

Sam: Where's Chad and Mindy?

Tara: I don't know but I'm so glad I kept that window open all the time.

Sam: Now that I think about it, I'm also glad.

Danny: Doctors guys.

Tara: Oh shit right.

Sam called the police and Tara made sure to stop the bleeding. Chad and Mindy came back up to the apartment and Sam hugged them both.

Sam: So glad you guys are okay.

Chad: We saw ghostface fall out the window.

Sam: Was he still there when you guys saw?

Chad: Yeah, he had blood coming out of his body.

Sam: Good.

Tara: I need a rag guys.