Chapter 34 - 🔞 Home again 🍋

- Ise-Kai POV - The Void -

Staring down at the small pocket universe I snarl as I watch the 'god' character meddle with my story that I hand crafted for her. "How dare he? I made Oberon to be a friendly character for her to meet via the medallion! She was supposed to become friends with him! THATS WHY SHE MET THE GNOMES!! AND HER FRIENDS AT DND!!! NOT TO MENTION I MADE HIM LOOK LIKE HER FAVORITE LORD OF THE RINGS CHARACTER!!!! FOR FUCK SAKES!!" I hiss loudly at the sphere holding the Universe, all my hairs standing on end. My feline ears pinned back, claws digging into the wooden desk I created. "You shall not meddle anymore! Chuck-" I hold up my paw to pluck him out of the story.

Do not interfere.

My superior calls out through the void, making my eyes widen. "But sir-" I look up from my work station.

You have done your duty. She will complete her obstacles in time.

I sigh loudly as I nod my head, turning to look down at the sphere. "Yes sir.. May I still answer her if she calls upon me?"

Yes. But only then. Do not tell her about Chuck and his meddling.

"Yes.. sir." My finely crafted adventure for her to go on, ruined! Due to an issue with one of my set pieces going rogue! Damned! I'm sorry Emily.. I'll make it up to you.. I promise... I hope this doesn't mess up all my hard work.. Sighing loudly I turn back to my table. Holding up my paw to work on her next obstacle.. I'll give it to her some other time.. she needs a long moments rest with her mates.

- Emily POV - Next Day -

Castiel runs his fingers through my hair as I sleep in his arms. His wings wrapped tightly around my body as I slowly wake up. Having fallen sleep in his arms in the tub. "Mmm..?" I look around in alarm and confusion. Expecting to see Oberon sleeping next to me-

"It's me Honeybee. You're safe." Cas whispers out as I take a deep breath and calm down as a pleasing smell fills the air.

"Where are the others..?" I mumble out as I press my head against his chest. Why does he smell so nice?

"Lucifer is punishing Oberon, and Gabriel is getting you your breakfast. Michael is in the wilds searching for the fae who stole you away." Castiel runs up my back, soothing me even more.

"Hm?" I look up at Cas with a raised brow. Wow.. they're going through all this for me?

"You deserve justice my beloved." Castiel kisses my forehead. "Any who dare lay a finger on your body shall face divine punishment." Whoa..

"Oh..kay.. well I gotta pee-" I move to get up and go to the bathroom.. only for my bladder to stop the urge to pee seconds after I talked.. Even my pooping urge is gone? "Cas..? Did.. you..?" I look at the angel with a raised brow.

"Yes." He states simply as he holds me in his arms. "My.. uhm.. instincts.. are driving me to protect you, keep you safe.. myself as well as the others built.. this.." Castiel opens his wings, allowing me to looks round the roo-

It's a giant fucking nest made of pillows and blankets.

"I.. uh.." I scratch the back of my head in confusion.

"Is it not or your liking? I can change anything!" Castiel's eyes go wild as I Iook around.

"Where's my tiger plu-" Castiel appears a millisecond later with my giant tiger plush. "-sh.. Okay why are you acting like this?" I squint at him. "You seriously won't let me leave the uh.. 'nest'?"