Never would have thought....

Humans~ My dear little humans~ You will soon hate.

Izaya's P.O.V

I enter the old house I used to share with my family before I was old enough to move out. The same house that hold countless memories of my painful experiences. Taking a lungful of air in and out, I enter the house and lock the door behind me.

"Is that you, bastard?" A voice echo through the cold and empty hallways. From the sound of it, he must be in the living room.

"Yea, I came as soon as I ca-" Interrupted by a punch in my face, I skid on the living room's floor.

Before I could do anything or say anything, he roughly picked me up and threw me on the couch.

"What ar-"

"Shut up, you son of a bitch." He stuff my mouth with a white cloth, basically having me close to choking on it. He roughly undress me while smirking at me.

"I wonder... If you're mother was a good for nothing whore, won't that make you one too?" He whisper into my ear, touching every single inch of my body.

As I tried to struggle against him, I grew weak from struggling and his powerful hits to my head. Never had I wanted to die than this awful moment....

..........................................
So yea... He basically got rape, just want to say that for the ones who didn't understand... Which I don't see how you could miss that but oh well~~  back to the story!
...........................................

Shizuo's P.O.V

I had the weirdest feeling after leaving the flea. It's already midnight and I still couldn't shake this feeling off. 

After deciding I'll just sneak a peek at him, I went to his apartment. No one answered the door so I did what anyone else would do, knock the door down with a kick....  (A/N: yes because everyone is now doing it. Please catch my sarcasm.)

Surprisingly there was no complaints about the door from the annoying flea anywhere. Where could he be at? After searching through his house, I only found his phone. He must had dropped it when he was going out....

He won't have no problem if I check through it, right? But then again, I don't care if the flea does any ways.

When I flip it open, the screen lit up, already in his call history. I didn't know why, but I stare at the last caller I.D that had called him. This caller hadn't called him since two years.... It couldn't be....

Before I could noticed what I'm doing, I'm heading to Izaya's old place when we were in high school. I once remember how often I would catch him stare at his house before entering it. I always thought it was because he was just stupid and weird, but now I understand he didn't want to go home.

Is that how he is ever time when he has to go to see his father? Will he be alright? I may not know the exact reason why am I caring for the flea, but right now I just want to make sure he isn't suffering right now.....

Time skip~~~

I was out of breath by the time I got there. Luckily I still remember the address, I didn't want go explain to Shinra why I want to know.

I didn't stop to knock on the door, just tossed it to the side.

"Izaya?" I said, unsure if he is here. What if I misunderstood and now trespassing?

I heard some shuffling into what it seem like the living room, all my worries of trespassing disappeared. Once I enter, I saw Izaya pulling one his jacket quickly. Blood oozing on one side of his head. He looked up to me in shock, which soon became a look deep in more shock when I quickly kneel down beside him and held onto him.

"A-are you alright?" I asked him. He looked up at me, about to answer but he suddenly look down and shook his head.

I feel so stupid to not think about coming to check on him sooner.

"Do you want to have Shinra to check on you?" He quickly shook his head, still not looking at me.

Seeing how much blood was oozing, I'm surprised he didn't passed out.

"Where's your dad?"

"....left." Something wasn't right, I could tell but I didn't want to push the issue right now.

"I'm going to take you back." And before he could say anything, I gently put him over my shoulder and walked at his direction of his apartment.

Surprisingly he didn't complain or protest about, he didn't even muttereda word out. What exactly happened?

I was even surprised when we passed the broken door in the entrance, he didn't seem angry. No, he seem....numb.

"I'm gonna fix the door, stay over here then we'll talk about it." I settled him down the couch, about to leave till he finally spoke.

"Why...why did you come?" His voice sounding hoarse.

"....." I didn't even know the answer myself. I just couldn't deal with the thought if his father hurting or torturing him. I didn't bother answering it, I just left to fix the door.

When I came back, he was staring off in space. Seeing him like this made me feel terrible.

I gently lift him up and place him on my lap and hug him. He didn't respond at first, but he slowly held onto me. His body started trembling, but he didn't shed any tears.
...........................................

Hello my little humans~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you don't hate me yet, then you will soon~