Kumud meet her father

En başından başla

They all agreed to stay, as they themselves were very tired from searching princess nonstop.

All settled and have there food, took some rest and start there journey back to Mahisar taking kumud with them.

She bid bye to her kaka kaki with heavy heart and sat i side the palanquin her father bring.

After hours of journey they reach to Mahisar border looking outside kumud got startled as she thought they are going to siddharth's kingdom as her father said her family is living there.

"Baba we should go to siddharth's palace right then why we are outside Mahisar "she asked her doubt.

"We are going to mahisar dear"her father said making her shocked.

"Kumud you know we had a war to freed you from king omkar right"he said and she nodded her head.

"So we had this treaty and our war got annuled".

"Thats good baba we should not fight its only harm our people  but that doesnt end our enmity to king omkar "she said with heavy heart.

"Right but our treaty did end one enmity to start new relation and this relation need to end all hatered to start a new".her father said making her confused.

"You dont have to worry, king omkar is going to welcome us he send a letter to invite us there "he said and kumud feel her heart feeling new pain.

"But baba i don't want to go there i want to meet my brother as soon as possible "she said.

"Dont worry beta he is coming there as well lets make a new start we were seperated there when you went to ashram now we should go back there to reminiscent our memories "prasenjit said.

"Ok baba as you said "they start moving towards mahisar.

Kumud saw mahesh standing there when they reach outskirt of mahisar he greeted her father and ask her whereabouts.

Mahesh took them inside towards main gate of palace there stood the man who destroyed her looking shattered, his face pale and he is looking thin but a small smile has settle on his face.

He walk upto them when he saw her, greeting her father he walk towards his palanquin to her suprised he spread his hand to gave her support.

She was dumbfounded by his action why he is here to welcome enemy, a girl meant nothing to him, whom he use, does he want to play something else to get his benifits as her father is here.

"Princess do honour me please get inside my palace"omkar said helding her hand, making her step back she tried to remove his hold but he tightned gently.

She look around looking them curiously she felt shuddered by all the attention she got.

She look towards her father who was smiling at her asking her to move forward not understanding what is happening she move i side to see ranimaa and prachi standing there.

They had a plate of arti and smiling at her widely, she move towards them.

"How are you kumud, i am so happy you come back"prachi said hugging her tightly.

"You know i was so worried for you "she said kumud can sense worry in her voice.

"I am fine prachi look now my baba is here no one dare to harm me now"she said eying omkar who look down in guilt.

"You're right beta now come lets take some rest you must be tired from all the journey "ranimaa said.

"Thank you Ranimaa but i am fine you dont have to worry"she don't want to be rude but the bitterness filled inside her cant help it.

Ranima look down understanding she has hurt her feelings.

"Rajaji, mahesh will take you to your chamber please rest for sometime we will discussed other things later"omkar said and prasenjit nodding went with mahesh.

"Princess, i am sorry for what happened "omkar said when they left alone he sign all servant to left.

While kumud became deaf and ignoring her start walking away when he clutch her hand she look upward he was looking at her hopefully pleading her.

His pale face and worried look made her be soft with him but again his words roam in her mind she jerk her hand and run towards her chamber.

She get close to the  chamber all memories come to her mind making her halt her step she place her hand on left side of her chest.

Tears started flowing on their own, she sat down without looking at guards she gather her courage and step inside.

She run to the bed and start crying histerically failed badly to control her emotions.

A hand patted her hair soothing her to calm down, she look at the person and hug tightly crying her heart out.

Guys do vote and comment.
35 votes for next update.