'He must have lined up so early in the morning just to get this' Jeff thought to himself.

"Thank you"Jeff mouthed to Bible, who in turn just smiled .

Jeff started his food happily knowing the fact that Bible had specifically bought it for him. Not long after, the make-up artists came and started getting the cast ready for today's activities. They didn't take long to get everyone set up, within almost an hour they were finished. The director decided to shoot solo profiles for all the cast before doing a pair and group photoshoot.Jeff was called in first, Bible turned and saw how his senior look, he was at a loss for words.As always Jeff looked ethereal, his eyes simply glued to his senior. Build was drinking water in a corner and noticed that Bible was staring at Jeff,like a wolf staring at his next meal. He took out his phone and started recording Bible.

"P' Build, what are you-"Barcode started but Build covered the younger's mouth.

"Shhh!Be quiet, I'm gather evidence" Build said , waiting a couple moments and ended the recording.

"Evidence of what?"Barcode asked.

"Just evidence. Come, I have some candy in my locker"Build said, taking Barcode by the hand.

"Candy?I'm not a little kid"Barcode retorted but ended up being pulled into the back by Build.

The photoshoot continued with the different original couples posing for the camera.Mile and Apo went first, Jeff over to where Bible was and sat beside him.

"Hey"Jeff greeted.

"Hi"Bible replied.

"Thanks again for the food this morning, you're a lifesaver"Jeff said.

"I'm glad you ate it, make sure you don't skip your meals all the time. I know you are always busy with work, don't make me worried"Bible said as he playfully but gently punched Jeff's shoulder,making the other smile.

'Maybe it's not too late,maybe I can ask if he still likes me'Jeff thought to himself.

"Bibs, there's something I've been meaning to ask you"Jeff started.

"What is it?"Bible asked.

"Do you still-"Jeff started but was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Bible!"a voice yelled out, making Bible and Jeff turn towards it's owner: Golf.

Golf smiled and waved to Bible before approaching him,he was carrying an insulated bag full of food.

"Hey, you're early"Bible said.

"Yeah, I woke up early and used the restaurant's kitchen.I haven't cooked in a while,so I hope it tastes good. Are you free to eat?"Golf asked.

"Um..."Bible turned to looked at their director who in turn just gave him the thumbs up.

"I guess so. Let me take those, it looks heavy" Bible said as he took the bag away from Golf and set it on the table.

"Wanna join us, Jeff?"Golf asked.

"Umm.. You guys go ahead, I ate not too long ago"Jeff declined.

"I see. Well I'm gonna go eat with Bible now, we're over there if you changed your mind"Golf said as he turned and headed towards Bible.

Jeff could only look at the pair as he sighed. Build came and sat beside Jeff, who looked defeated.

"You alright, Jeff?"he asked.

"Y-Yeah! I am fine, just a bit tired. I didn't sleep too much last night" Jeff said.

"Does this mood of yours have something to do about a certain nong right now?"Build asked.

"What? Barcode?He's like a younger brother, I don't have feelings for him"Jeff said.

"Ai'Jeff, don't be stupid. Code's not the only nong in our group"Build said as he looked to where Bible was then back to Jeff.

"Haha!What nonsense are you talking about Build... I don't hav-"Jeff started but saw Build's "I-don't believe you" expression and Jeff sighed heavily.

"Ok, I admit. I like Bible, but as you can see it's already too late. It seems like they are already going out with each other"Jeff replied.

"I don't think so. I know Golf is chasing him, but they aren't going out yet. You still have your chance"Build said.

"But what if Bible doesn't like me anymore. I am scared of being rejected"Jeff said.

"You?The great Jeff Satur, afraid of rejection?Impossible!"Build teased.

"You are crazy! Of course, I am scared shitless. You knew how bad my break-up with Gameplay was"Jeff reasoned out.

"It was publisized pretty badly, didn't know that guy was a jerk with that pretty face. But Bible's not your ex and you won't know unless you try. I know for a fact that he likes you a lot and still do"Build said as he took out his phone and showed Jeff how Bible was looking at him from earlier.

"But-"Jeff started but Build cut him off.

"Aish!Just ask him directly. Stop running away!"Build said.

"I-I will try"Jeff said.

"That's the spirit!"Build said as he then made his way over to Barcode and pester him endlessly.

Bible opened the lunch box and saw all the food that Gold had prepared for them, his stomach was growling.

"Guess I was just in time,huh?"Golf teased.

"Yeah, you were. I am so hungry, lining up that chicken congee place early in the morning is no joke"Bible said.

Golf raised his eyebrows and instantly knew that Bible was talking about Jeff's favorite congee place.His heart sunk but plastered a smile on his face despite that. After eating,they continued with the pair photoshoot. Jeff and Barcode went next then finally Bible and Build as well as a group picture.

"Okay that wraps it up with the pair photoshoot"the director announced.

Golf went over to Bible, gave him a bottled water and a towel to wipe the sweat off his face.

"You did great. You need a ride home?"Golf asked.

"Yeah, sure. My manager had an emergency, I was going to take a taxi. Thanks" Bible said.

Everyone thought that they were done for the day and started heading towards the dressing room.

"Sorry guys! I need one more shoot to make. We have been getting a bunch of request to do a photoshoot about the fan's favorite ghost ship. Jeff and Bible?"the director asked, turning to both of them.

'Fuck' Bible and Jeff thought to each other.

A/N:Hello my lovies! It has been a while. I am sorry if it seem like I disappeared from the face of the earth but I didn't. I am just simply busy, a lot has happened. Tonight, I am just really happy. Thank you for waiting patiently.