|m.mount| 1v1

It has been quite difficult for Mason and I to find enough time for each other due to our busy schedules, and the only time I've been able to see him throughout the day is when he comes back from training, and that is only when I'm not away playing in a different country, which is relatively typical.

Since the season has ended for both of us, we decided to make the most of this time by spending as much together as we can.

In June, it is not unusual for it to be quite hot, but then again, it is June, it coukd literally be boiling one day an freezing the other.

Our living room is filled with screams and cheers as we are watching the FA Cup final between Manchester United and Manchester City together.

"HOW IS THAT A PENALTY!" Mason throws his hands up.

I think it's clear that he wants City to win, but to be honest I want United to win.

After I saw the ball being fired into the back of the net by City in under 20 seconds, I put my head in my hands and cried out "for fucks sake.".

Like predicted, City did win but now we were bored again. Mason got up and began doing kick-ups and a small ball he had found in the corner of the room.

He stumbles dropping the ball and I laugh, "god have you got a built in trampoline on you foot or something," I laugh sarcastically at him.

"Oh shush, you know I'd smoke you in a 1v1 any day," He remarks.

"Is that so?" I playfully push him.

"Ok, we're settling this right now." He picks up the ball and walks out to the garden.

Mase and I are quite the competive type when it came to anything and we hated losing, especially to each other.

"You're literally asking me to smoke you," I chuckle rolling my eyes and following him outside.

"Just to give you a little head start, I'll let you start with the ball," he says.

"Oh mase you really make me laugh," I chuckle.

He places the ball in front of me and I begin to dribble towards him and just as he reaches to tackle me, I pass the ball between his legs slipping it into the goal.

"Oh shush, I let you get that one," he scoffs.

This time round he started with the ball and I waited for him to attack and at the last split second, he chipped it around me.

"What can I say?" He shrugs with a smirk plastered across his face.

He did end up winning the 1v1 but that isn't the point. He began doing small steps over around the ball playing around with it, but I managed to tackle it off him and he ran after me slide tackling me.

I fell straight over and he fell over me as I burst out in fits of laughter as he hovered over me giving me a small kiss.

His smirk continued to hover ominously over my body as he whispered, "Told you I'd beat you.".

My heartbeat quickens as I laugh as he gets up on his own to help me up as well. We walk back inside together, his hand wrapped tight around mine as we make our way back out.