Chapter 1

TW: Blood

Techno POV:

"Raccoon boy? Bush?"

Techno looked around for a bush, before realising the ground really had blood on it and the trail lead to the bush right next to him.

The man put his sword down.

He thought for a moment. . .
Before slowly peaking in the small bush, just to be met with the body of a raccoon. He was lighter that usual.. with light yellow fur and a darker brownish colour around the eyes

"Heh?... Is this what you wanted me to see?"

He was kinda dissapointed..wait. Didn't they say raccoon boy?

RACCOON BOY

RACCOON BOI

SAVE HIM

TAKE HUM WITH U

SAVE RACCOON

POOR THING

Techno looked at it once again

"Well it's very badly wounded... fine. Were taking it"

The voices started shouting joyfully.

The man gently scooped it up and started carrying it like it was some kind of baby.

He picked his sword up from the ground and put it back in its holster.

Tommy POV:

The boy started seeing little bits of light. He was waking up.

He opened his eyes, blinking to adjust to the brightness.

Why was the ground so shaky?

. . .

The raccoon saw he was being carried somewhere, screeched and emediately jumped down, before running off.

"Aye!! Come back!"

Could be heard from behind.

He ran trought the woods once more, but the pinkette behind was catching up.

Tommy saw something in the distance..

A house! If he had luck it would be an abandoned one so he could hide!!

He ran. Like his life depended on it. It did in his eyes.

The house was closer. and closer untill he saw it's open window.

The boy quickly jumped in and looked around for a place to hide..he seemed to be in a kitchen. There were a lot of cupboards and drawers so he decided to hide in one of them.

"Phil! Open the door!"

The same man from before could be heard. oh no.. there weren't people here were they? He didn't pay a lot of attention to his surroundings

"Coming! . . Hey, mate! What's happening?"

This was probably the one named Phil?

British much

Tommy thought, like he wasnt British at all

"Phil, there is a raccoon in the kitchen . . Maybe something more..the voices are going crazy"

The man that chased him said the part after kitchen quieter, so Tommy could make out only the first few words. They were worrying enough.

"What do you mean?" Phil spoke

"I'll explain later just check the drawers I'll check the cupboards... It's badly injured we've gotta help somehow or those won't leave me alone."

Ok no Tommy was screwed. Wait..hurt? He looked at his fur, that was all messy and stuck together from either blood or sweat. Oh well

He could hear the sound of drawers and cupboard doors getting closer, untill the light hit him and he was met with the faces of two men. The pinkette, who actually looked scary from upclose. He had a lot of scars and a crown. And the other guy. He was blonde, with a bucket hat, with green and white stripes on it.

Tommy was cornered. There was nothing left to do but to hiss and growl..and that's what he did.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all sorry for the wait I think this book is actually gonna turn out to be something maybe 0-0 (edit: I haven't updated it in so long and I'm sorry I genuinely forgot about it...so I doubt this statement. Also I'm constantly editing so the word cound can be inaccurate.)

I had to edit this it didn't make sence at all-

Take care of yourself ily all!!

Word count: 555

Ok this one wasn't longer I just can't think of the right words I'm sorry-

Also this is pretty much how Tommy looks: