Date night

Harry's POV

Alright Haz, don't messed this up. Do what I told you to do so.

Niall's voice ringing through my head. Is this really a necessary way? I'm sure there's some better ways than this dating Zayn situation.

I'm sure the universe hates me so much that it makes me to face Zayn in each and every way possible so that I would fall for him more. Urgh, stupid fucking crush that's not fading away. Just go away, you're annoying.

"Hye Harry, are you free today?" Liam barked in, messing with my thoughts.

"Uhm, no I had plans" I said smiling a bit.

"Oh, what plans?" He asked more with a small smile still.

"I'm just having a date night" I looked at him and his smile dropped.

"Oh"

"Yeah, maybe some other time Liam"

"You never told me you have boyfriend"

Fuck, why he's making this complicated.

"No he's not my boyfriend yet, we've been going out several times now" I said peeking to see his reaction.

"Alright, well maybe I could meet him someday right?"

"Yeah sure"

"Can I follow you tonight?"

"What? No, I'm sure he's not ready to meet you. Plus it's our date night"

" Where you having your date tonight?"

This is sucks. What am I supposed to say.

"Oh we're having dinner"

"Nice, I could just sit in the corner."

"Liam, that's creepy don't you think? Why you even following me in the first place?"

"World is a dangerous place Harry, he could kidnap you and sell you in the black market."

I sighed, do I really have a choice now.

"Alright, you can come but I'll act as if I don't know who you are"

"Deal"

"Anyways I gotta go, it's Physics now."

I bid my byes and went away. I got into the toilet and open Niall's chat.

Me: Did what you said, fucker's demand to follow me to the date.

I sent the message only for Niall to call me.

"Cmon why calling when I could just text it out" I whined. I don't really love to talk in call, prefer text anytime.

"Shut up and tell me Haz"

"Can't talk when I got it shut now" I said cockyly.

"For fuck sake, you've been hanging out with Louis too much"

"Whatever. He wanna follow me to the date which is dinner date. Ask Zayn to be there by 8"

"Are you dumb Haz? We need to prove to him you're not available. So in order for that, I'll ask Zayn to pick you up from your home then you go in together. Make sure to giggle and laugh when together to make yourself look happy with Zayn. And also flirt or something, we will never know if he's listening. What else?"

"This is longer than briyani recipe"

"Shut up Haz. Ah yes dress nicely, make some effort so he'll know you're serious in this date. Just enjoy."