Pooping At Aunt Sakura's

Boruto had come over for dinner and a bit of training with my husband Sasuke before he left on another mission. I finished the dishes and walked in on Sarada complaining.

"Phew! Why does it stink in here?" I thought aloud.

"Boruto farted!" Sarada groaned.

"Aw, c'mon Boruto. You know girls don't like smelly farts. You're so much like your father." I shook my head. "I'm gonna take a bath, both of you, behave! The bathroom door will be open if you two need anything."

I ran my bath and sunk into a relaxing soak. That is, until I was soon interrupted.

"Boruto, are you still farting? It stinks, take a freakin' dump already!" Sarada practically demanded.

"But you only have one working toilet and auntie's in the tub..." Boruto pointed out.

"Oh, just go poop! It's only mom, I'm almost certain she's changed your diapers before." Sarada brought up.

Boruto shrugged and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

"Hey auntie Sakura, is it cool if I come in? I reallyyy gotta go."

"Yeah, sure, honey. You gotta pee or poo?" I inquired.

Boruto tiptoed over, turned his butt to me, then bent over to fart loudly for about three seconds. Right in my face. Little prankster brat. He's obviously pooted around me before and being boy flatulence, the gas typically reeks. It definitely smelled like one of those farts you rip before laying a massive turd.

"Does that give you an answer?" he remarked slyly, laughing.

"P-U! Sweetie, I know it's healthy and often funny to pass gas but did you HAVE to cut one directly in my face? Your farts smell particularly stinky this evening...fortunately for me, it still has notes of my cooking- why don't you go ahead and take a seat on the pot so you can poop, okay dear?" I fanned the odorous fart-filled air, rolling my eyes.

Boruto agreed and positioned himself down on the crapper, now pushing, grunting and straining away. A few airy farts echoed in the bowl but I couldn't really smell them. I could, however, smell the log turtleheading and crackling out of his rectum.

"When we were kids, if Naruto ever farted I could always tell if he needed to take a dump simply by smelling his fart. That's how well I know your old man. I'd chew him out and say; 'Naruto! Your fart smells like poop! Go use the bathroom, jerk!' Without a shadow of a doubt, your farting ability's gotta come from him. His farts are the STINKIEST. Far stinkier than yours. At this point, I'd say I'm kinda used to your gassy stench. Also, have you pooped at all today before coming over here?" I asked.

"I took a crap yesterday, but this is my first one today." he informed.

"That's what I like to hear. It's best to be pooping everyday. Are your bowels moving along right now though?"

"It's...a little stuck."

"This should help." I reached over and applied healing chakra to his lower abdomen to help things progress.

"Woah...that's the stuff..." Boruto sighed contentedly.

"You probably don't remember, but I had to do this for you when you were younger. The Uzumaki men seem to naturally take some unusually big poops; you'd get so scared I'd have to wipe your poopy butt after you were done!" I reminisced.

"Still feel like wiping me once I get through here?" he sassed again.

"Don't press your luck, punk..." I warned, jokingly.

We shared a chuckle and I heard a deuce plop into the water.

"Good work. There any more left? Pinch those bad boys off so I can finish my bath in peace."

"I...I feel another coming..."

He grunted and pushed again and eventually, the final turd landed with a rather large splash.

"That's the last of it? Well done, kiddo." I pinched his bicep in congratulations.

"Thanks auntie." Boruto smiled, now wiping his butt until it was squeaky clean.

Once I had a clear view of the bowl, I saw two logs, both thick, and about eight inches in length. The atmosphere in the bathroom was, needless to say, foul.

"It would appear you're still producing long and girthy turds! But hurry up and flush them please; your poop really stinks, hon." I teased.

"Sure thing, auntie! Love you."

"Love you too."

I continued with my bath time. Sarada entered in looking for something in the cabinet, commenting on the miasma.

"Eww, all I can smell is Boruto's dookie! So. Gross. How can you bathe so casually with him stinking up the bathroom like this?"

"I'm a mother. Plenty of practice."

The End