chapter 1

buut greedie..? oncie pouts at greedler laying both his elbows on his desk as he sees him writing his paperworknot rn, oncie. he averts his glance back to the papersoncie pouts more flashing his cute eyes at greedler that no one could EVER say no to how about now greedie...? oncie grows a grin on his face and greedler feels a stare on him, once he looks up he see oncie pouting. fine, just for a little bit, but you promise to stop bugging??yay! he throws his arms around his neck and give him the biggest hug i love you greedie...ugh, greedler groans in response but immediately gave in and lightly hugs him back, secretly admiring his cuteness oncie kisses greedie for 10 long seconds wanna take this a little further greedie...? 

oncie's face goes from an innocent smile to a smug smirk as the unexpected action happens in the flash of an eye, within those ten seconds greedler gazes at him, and shortly kissing back afterwarrds heh, of course, anything 4 my kitten. okay greedie...oncie touches his belt and licks his lips you like where this will be heading...? smirks take a hint, it's in the word.  yes, greedler let out a low and quiet tone oncie removes his belt and removes his black trousers as he puts his mouth on his gardening hose will it sprinkle? smirks with the unexpected action, greedler let out a louder groan, gripping onto oncie's soft black locks, a boner then starts to form to join with the actions, extending the member you like that don't you? smirks as oncie continues to suckle to get it to sprinkle youre such a.. greedler let out a groan naught boy, arent ya? 

maybe smirks devilishly the garden hose starts to sprinkle all over the paperwork damn it.. greedler groans i just organized those.youre going to be punished.. *greedler looks down at oncie with his innocent eyes, smirking how so...? *oncie ask with a devilish grinhm, i think you might know.. *greedler replies, slowly grabbing him by the wrists and pinning them behind him, leaning in closer acknowledging his beautiful blue eyes* i'm more of a hands on learner if i might say smirks as oncie stare into greedlers eyes giving him a seductive look  oh, really? then this may teach you, greedler smirks back, slowly unbuttoning his shirt shortly after removing his vest i flush as he feels his hands roaming his body g-greedie... heh, i knew you were going to enjoy this, greedler replied as i leaned into his neck, gently attacking it.

please...be gentle...a-aah~ oncie lets out a groan as he feels greedlers dangerous soft lips on his neck. maybe not 2night, you did interrupt me.. greedler grin into his skin, lowering his hands down to his crotch, reaching to unzip it next. gulp g-greedie...i...i apologize..is it too late..? heh, im afraid so, he says, glaring into his breathtaking eyes that remind him of the deep blue sky, meanwhile he does so, he rub his thing a ling slowly. oncie let out a soft moan g-greedie... aaaaaaaahh~ hah, youre such a little dirty whore for me, arent you? he says while accelerating the pace a bit. g-greedie...you're...youre...so..aaaaaahhhhhh~ keep begging and i might go harder 2night, greedler gives a seductive grin, slowly removing his trousers. p-please...be...gentle... aaahhh~. 

we'll see.. i gaze at you, putting my two fingers lined up with your mouth open. *oncie opens his chompers* good boy, greedler says as he inserts his two digits inside his mouth, also forcing down onto his tongue to create more saliva. a waterfall drips down the edges of his mouth as he feels his green gloves at the roof of his tongue as he chokes on some of the wool. greedlers glare at him, getting harder by the second, once he believes it is enough he pull out his two digits. oncie gasps for air as he removes his fingers from his mouth that..that was...rough... greedler let out a chuckle while swiftly throwing his legs onto his shoulders, and teasing his hairy bootyhole by lightly pressing onto it. g-greedie....

i flinch a bit p-please...r-relax...i don't wanna see how bad you can get...heh.. how bad can i possibly be? greedler says while syncing it with a quick thrust in. a-aaah~ i'm just doing w-what comes naturally... a-aaaahhh~ ~greedler let out a filthy grin as he sees how he react, thats when he pick up the pace and thrust in and our faster, having his fingerpads brush against his sweet spots. t-there's a...a-aa-ahhh~ principle of nature...a-a-ahhh~ g-greedie... that almost every creature knows~ greedler continues, removing his slimy digits and wiping the leftovers on your shirt, and releasing the monster. c-called..the model of the... AAA-AAAH~ f-fittest...and check it, this is how it goes! greedler purrs, massaging his unshaved booty that had ingrown hairs too before thrusting in to tease him. 

oncie continue to moan in pleasure as he feel his waterhose in his treetrunk. greedler couldnt help but notice him groan in pleasure, once he looks down and see his eyes closed in ecstasy it only encouraged him to go harder, which he did. AAA-AAAAH~ GREEDIE! C-CALM D-DOWN... P-PLEASE oncie screams so loud that all of thneedville could hear as he feel his hose tied to his treetrunk. greedler doesnt listen and decides to go faster, ignoring the fact the lorax is outside on the balcony, frozen while being forced to stare in agony. w-what is all of this..? b-beanpole..? the lorax says in shock. greedler thrusts with a grunt, flopping oncie onto his stomach, smacking his hairy booty and staring at the recoil while swiftly whipping his head back to the disturbed tangerine. beanpole...i..i never knew you could do all of this...f-fucking...yourself..? lorax says. greedler finishes another thrust while staring back at the shocked orange glob, he was in such ecstasy he couldnt notice details as well. 

he groans i am capable of a lot, mustache..the lorax grooms his mustauche as his face goes from disturbed and in shock to a smug and intrigued smirk mind if ya....mind if ya got room for three..? hm, what do you think, my oncie pookie booboo ice cream with cherry on top smuggly wuggly cuddly bear? greedler asks oncie. u-uhm...s-sure..id..id like that.  greedler could not help but notice the lorax hungrily gazing at them while slowly stroking his orange dindong, as well as trying to hide it with his fur.  yipee! lorax yells. he runs on over to the scene with his short legs as he whips out his hairy carrot and shove it into oncie. hows that for shortstack? he smirks. "Greedie's is...bigger"

heh, take that.. groans out loud like a horse mustache..  greedler says while bumping the lorax, having him stumble down the stairs and flop onto his front with his thingie drilling into the floor while falling into it and out comes o'hare. o hare walks in w-what is all of this..? um.. greedler glares hardly at him, while then thrusting slowly again. the lorax couldn't handle the disrespect hey hey now..watch it beanpole...his nubs grow into small fists as he smacks the greedlers ass. ugh, greedler lowly groan and couldnt help but flush a bit at the action. the lorax then inserts his hairy carrot in the greedlers ass yeah hows that for short beanpole..? hows that..? greedler let out a high pitched moan, completely ruining his seductive top reputation, and arching his back due to the hairs rubbing against my walls, making it itchy.