Back to work

Sereia woke up early in the morning. She took a quick shower and put on her beige suit and did light make up,  she put up her hair into a half pony tail. She looked quite elegant.

She had a presentation of the memory care unit plan. These were nursing homes designed for old age people. The meeting was fixed at the Mariott Hotel at 11 am.

"Skovia, is the presentation ready?" Asked Sereia.

"Yes, Madame, almost done," said Skovia. She was the assistant to Sereia.

The meeting was with the investor, Mr. Ludovic, the managing director of Wallcare Homes.

Sereia always wanted to reach for a meeting at least 15 minutes early,  Skovia and her reached the board room of Mariott Hotel by quarter to 11.

Mr. Ludovic entered the meeting room,  "Hello ladies," he said with a smile.

Sereia and Skovia greeted him with a handshake.

Ludovick shot a gaze to Sereia, "Just to let you know, the CEO of Wallcare Homes shall be here shortly."

It was about to be quarter to 12 pm, and everyone waited patiently.

Sereia was astonished to see Carsten entering the board room. He wore a grey marks and Spencer suit, and he looked stunning.

Skovia whispered to Sereia, "He's got killer looks❤️!!".

Castern was dumbfounded to see Sereia in the meeting room. He shot her a confused look. 

Sereia looked at her laptop and said, "Can we begin with the presentation?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

The memory care unit plan is a design of the most promising care home.  We have opted for a spacious look to avoid ambulance call outs, wall panels &  photographs to be put up on the corridor walls, a wood- finish laminate design, small low-intensity light fixture and there shall also be a small garden in the middle of the care home with different colors of plants and flowers to make it more appealing to the old age people.

Mr. Ludovick applauded. "All the hard work you put into this design really shows."

"What's your point of view? Mr. Carsten questioned Ludovick.

"Well, it's too early to conclude. We still need to see the presentation of other designers," spoke Carsten.

Carsten looked at Sereia and Skovia, "Thank you for your presentation, we shall take it up from here."

Sereia and Skovia exited the meeting and left for Wolf Ollins.

"I just hope our design gets selected," murmured Sereia.

Skovia winked at Sereia, I just can't believe I met the most attractive man in Parkville.

"Get back to work, Skovia," pointed Sereia.

Carsten went back to Steling Publising House. He was astound to see Sereia give such a wonderful presentation. She has the beauty with brains, he thought to himself.

Carsten looked at Ludovick, "When are we meeting the other designers?"

"We have a presentation tomorrow and the day after, " replied Ludovick.

Let's conclude this ASAP demanded Carsten.

Carsten decided to leave work early today in order to spend some time with his dad.

Simmie was happy to see Carsten home early,  "join us for dinner," said Simmie.

"Yes, mum." He nodded.

Sereia had a rough day at work. She was amazed to see Carsten at home early, but she tried not making any eye contact with him.

Carsten gave a glance at Sereia while drinking his chicken soup.

Is he looking at me? She spoke in her mind.

"How did the meeting go with Ludovick," asked Nicholas.

Carsten stumbled when he heard that. He gazed at Sereia, "It was great dad,  we still need to meet other designers before we can conclude."

Sereia knew she had the least chance of winning this project as she had no such rapport with Carsten.

The rest of the dinner finished in silence.