Steamy (Lemon)

Y/n was getting his shower ready when he hears the bathroom door open.

Yang: Mind if I join you?

He turns around to see the lovely sight of his girlfriend completely naked and gives him a look that says 'I want to devour you in a good way.'

This gets his member hard an stiff in seconds

Yang: ~My My you seem happy to see me.~

Y/n: ~Yeah...I certainly am!~

Yang: ~Well last time you came twice, so let's see if I can make you cum three times or more, and I want at least one of your loads to be my dinner.~

She walks up to him places her hands on his shoulders and teases him by rubbing her vagina on the tip of his member. He smiles and teases her back by barely pushing his dick into her pussy this gets Yang giggling, then he walks to the shower.

Y/n: ~Well are you just going to stand there?~

Yang smiles and hops in the shower with him, then jumps up wrapping her legs around his waist as he holds her, and she slowly slides herself on his member until it can't be seen anymore.

Yang: ~OH fuuuuuuck I don't think I will ever get tired of this feeling!~

Y/n: ~Me neither~

He places her against the back wall of the shower starts thrusting his dick in and out of her.

Y/n: ~Oh Yang you're insides are just pulling in my dick further and further into you!~

Yang: ~ I guess my pussy knows what it wants, and it wants you to thrust your dick even deeper into me!~

Y/n: ~I can arrange that.~

He then grabs Yang by the waist and lowers her down as he thrusts into her, this makes his member completly disappear into her, this caused Yang to feel a sense of pleasure she had not felt before.

Yang: ~AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!~

She flings her head back this plus the orgasmic scream she made indicated to Y/n that she was indeed enjoying it, and so was he.

Y/n: ~OH Yaaaaaang that feels great!~

Yang: ~Yes it really does, it feels like your fucking me in heaven!~

Yang: ~Ah Y/n I'm cumming already!~

Y/n: ~M...Me....to....I...can't hold out anymore it just feels so good inside you, I love you Yang!~

Yang: ~I LOVE YOU TOO, SHOOT YOUR LOAD INSIDE ME!~

A few thrusts later, Yang ejaculates onto his dick, and he shoots his cum deep inside her.

Yang: ~Oh god I can feel your dick pulsating inside me, you had a lot to let out there tiger.~

She places her feet on the ground as he pulled out his dick, that is now all wet and sticky.

Y/n: ~Yeah and by the looks of it so did you.~

Yang: ~Hell yeah I did~

Y/n: ~You want to clean up and continue this on the bed.~

She smiles licks her lips and gets down on her knees.

Yang: ~Not yet, I want a little appetizer first.~

When she says that, Yang puts his dick in her mouth and started licking it clean.

Y/n: ~*Heavy breathing* Wow y...you....really...like it...huh.~

Yang: *Muffled* ~What can I say, you taste delicious!~

Y/n: ~OOOOOOHHHHH~

A little latter Yang pulls her mouth off his dick but keeps him excited by rubbing her hand up and down his shaft.