Na darega dil imtihaano se⚔️

Start from the beginning

Armaan- You guys come. I'll check if the car's ready.

Armaan led the way and Aditya was about to follow him, when Inaayat held his hand and stopped him.

Inaayat- Thankyou. Humein bachane ke liye. Agar aap waha nahi aate toh shayad hum m-
(For saving me. If you didn't come, I would have d-)

Her words came to a halt, as she felt a rough finger on her lips. She shivered at the sudden contact.

He brought his face closer to hers, and whispered

"Khaamosh"
(quiet)

He stepped back and gestured a startled Inaayat to lead the way. She practically ran outside to cover up her rosy cheeks.

This tiny act was so hot to her and her face was flaming hot at the moment.

Armaan had already occupied the front seat beside the driver, that made Inaayat and Aditya sit in the backseat together.

Aditya handed over a written piece of address to the driver and they started the journey.

Aditya- Okay so guys. It's atleast an hour away and my officers will be there with Abdul because there's no other way they'll let us in. And we can't afford any carelessness. All three of us have to be really really cautious.

He pulled out three bulletproof jackets from the backpack he was carrying.

Aditya- Take them. We have to wear them at all times. We know hum pe open fire hogi. And we have to take care of ourselves. Okay?

He said this looking at Inaayat. She nodded.

Aditya- So here we go. Let's bring Kuraim to an end!

He put his hand forward and both Armaan and Inaayat joined his hand. They looked at each other and smiled determinedly at each other.

Kuraim's 'adda' was in a very secluded area of Egypt. Mountains all around, and heartwarming views.

Inaayat looked outside and smiled looking at the huge mountains. Aditya concluded that she had a love for mountains.

She smiled looking at the view outside, while Aditya smiled at his view. The way the sunlight showed its glory on her face, made him look at her face for the entire journey. He couldn't look away from her heavenly features.

The mountains had steep roads and uneven paths. The journey was a bumpy one.
At one such steep cut, the driver had to turn the car very sharply, which caught Inaayat off guard and she fell over him.

His reflexes were getting used to her now, as he instantly held her. Her head would have clashed with the roof of the car, but he kept his hand on top of her head.

She left his embrace and got back to her space.

Inaayat- Itni khidmat bhi na karein ki aadat hi ho jaaye.
(stop caring this much for me, what if I get habitual of this?)

Aditya couldn't bring himself to say anything. She was right. They had to go their separate ways now. Or not?

They were five minutes away from the place when Aditya asked the driver to stop the car.

Aditya- You hide your car somewhere here. We can't risk your life. I'll call you when it's safe and you have to come pick us up.

They got off the car and walked to the stranded half built building. There stood the officers and Abdul. They walked upto them and Aditya held Abdul by his collars.

Aditya- You already know what happens if you try to outsmart us. We'll put our masks on and you're going to help us go through this security okay.

Abdul joined his hands and nodded.

All three of them and the extra forces Aditya had called for put their masks on.

Inaayat- We'll be accompanied by 4 more officers, and the others will surround the building. Kuraim cannot escape, at any cost.

As all of them got ready with their arms, Inaayat noticed Aditya's hands shaking.
She moved towards him and kept her hand on his shoulder.

Inaayat- Darr lag raha hai?
Aditya- Pata nahi.

(-Are you scared?
- I don't know)

He couldn't tell her how he felt about this. The feelings were same as the last time, the last time he met Kuraim.

Inaayat- Imtihaan hai ye. Darr ke nahi, himmat karke jeetenge hum. Aur hum sab saath hain na, darr ki toh gunjaaish hi nahi hai.

(It's just a test. We have to win this with courage, and not get scared right. And all of us are together. There's nothing that should make you scared)

Aditya nodded and they both smiled at each other.

Abdul led the way to the building. The others followed him. The security guards saluted him and asked him no questions, but stopped the others.

Guard- Not allowed.
Abdul- Let them come. They're with me.

Guard- Checking will be done.
Abdul- What am I saying? They're with me. No checking is required. Let them come.

The guards didn't stop them any more. The area looked like a stranded construction site and at the end of the long way was a room. A room lit by bright red lights. And a well-built guy guarding the entrance.

Even he saluted Abdul. Abdul gestured him
to get aside and entered the room, followed by the others.

There sat a Pathaani man probably in his mid 30s. He looked angry. Aditya recognised him at once. How could he not?

He stepped behind and locked the door from inside. The two guards inside the room eyed him, but stopped at a glance from Abdul.

Kuraim got up and moved towards Abdul.

Kuraim- Kaun hai ye log?
(who are these people?)

Aditya removed his mask.

Aditya- Arey mujhe bhool gaye?
(Did you forget me?)

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝
🫣🫣🫣

Remember to keep the comments dignified, and express your reviews🩷
All the characters, references, places in the play are fictional✨

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝