Yandere Stalker (Male Amnesiac Reader)

Start from the beginning

(Yes I know it's melody and I like her character model)

??: "(Y/n)! Your awake! Is something the matter?"

I look at her and distinct feeling of remembrance and....fear? That can't be right. Why would I feel innate fear when I'm looking at someone for the first technical time.

"I'm sorry but who are you to me?"

The girls smile faded as she took out her wallet and opened it to search for something and took out a folded piece of paper and handed it to me. I unfolded it and saw it was a photo of the two of us standing under an umbrella.

??: "Guess you really don't remember me. Melody. Your girlfriend."

"Melody....sorry I'm still a bit hazy..."

Melody: "No no. I got my hopes up. They said you had amnesia but the extent was unknown. How much do you know?"

I scratch the back of my head thinking of well my past.

"I know my family, birthdays, and address. But beyond that I have no clue. Hell I don't even know what kind of personality I had before."

Melody sat next to me and handed me a bag full of clothes and held my hand in hers.

Melody: "Well even if you don't remember your past that's fine. I can always fall in love with you again."

That oddly made me smile and my heart skip a beat as if it seemed familiar to me. I take the change of clothes and put them on liking how they feel. Afterwards I was released with a couple of papers to watch out for and to call the hospital if anything bad were to happen.

Melody: "Cmon your family is at home waiting to see you."

I smile and enter her car and drive back home. While in the car I see a photo and lock my eyes onto it. The photo had captured an scene where Melody and I were at a festival and eating some food with our hands making a heart shape icon as I try to recall it but it doesn't click in my head.

Melody: "Trying to remember?"

"Y-Yeah....sorry if I'm not the same or might not end up the same...to be honest....I don't think you should continue dating me....I'm not the same (Y/n) you fell in love with...and I might not be the same....it's like a whole new blank slate."

Melody: "....if you think that's gonna persuade me into breaking up with you, that's not gonna happen. I fell in love with you and only you. If I have to love a new face that doesn't remember me that's fine by me."

I blush and nod hopefully this does work out as she was insistent. Can't get that a lot nowadays. We pulled into the street and I felt a nagging feeling in the back of my head as I looked around the street and shrugged it off.

Melody: "Something the matter?"

"It feels like....I'm being watched..."

Melody: "Maybe that head injury? It was pretty severe."

I take her words and lay back in the seat as we pull into my home and park outside. She helps me out holding my hand and see my mom and dad rush out of the house and hug me.