The brunette groaned in pain and felt her right ear hiss loudly. She brought two fingers to her ear and felt a hot liquid on her fingertips. "Blood ?"

Her head started throwing spears at her and she rolled her eyes before collapsing to the floor with a thud.

✭ ✭ ✭

"Mabel. Don't tell me you're coming back please." Dewey sighed over the phone.

The brunette giggled nervously. "I promise you, I'm not coming back."

"Good, because I don't want you to be in danger again." He said gently as he drove towards Hicks' house.

Mabel opened her microwave to put her food in it. "Trust me. If Ghostface really is back. You won't see me in Woodsboro again until he's dead."

"And that's the best thing to do. I'm driving right now but- if you need anything- I'm here." He said grabbing a bottle that was lying on the passenger seat to take a sip from it. "Just call me."

"Thanks Dewey. I'm here for you too." She answered by leaning on the counter. "And be safe. Please."

"Always." He smiled as he turned the last intersection. "I have to go. But see you next Christmas ?"

"Or next Halloween ?" She quirked her eyebrows playfully.

"I'm not dressing up as a chicken for you on Halloween." He answered immediately causing the girl on the other end to huff.

"Come on ! It would be so fun ! I could be the farmer !" She offered while giggling.

"Bye Mabel !"

"Dewey don't you dare-"

✭ ✭ ✭

"Hi Tara !" She exclaimed cheerfully when she saw the two sisters entering the building.

"Hey Mabel." Tara smiled waving at her.

Sam rolled her eyes and followed her sister to start up the stairs.

"It's always so nice to see you Samantha." She smiled as she watched the girl climb the stairs, following her with her eyes.

Tara chuckled as she saw the brunette hurriedly grabbing her mails to catch up with them on the stairs.

"Hey hm I was wondering I you guys, maybe wanted come over to my place tonight ? You know, to hang out and...stuff ?" She asked while nervously scratched her scarred ear.

"Yeah. That would be cool." Tara answered by shaking her head with a soft smile.

The three of them arrived at their floor and Mabel nodded in satisfaction before turning to Sam.

"And you-"

"No." She said simply taking her keys out of her pocket without giving Mabel a look.

"But-" She cuts herself off when she sees Sam enter the apartment, giving her no time to reply.

Tara patted her shoulder twice reassuringly. "Not bad for a start."

"You think ?" She turned to the smaller girl hopefully.

"Fuck no." She laughed as she moved away from her to reach for the door.

"I can still give you her number though." She raised an eyebrow waiting for the girl answer.

"No thanks. I'm going to wait for her to give it to me on her own." She smiled before approaching to take her own door.

"Well... Good luck with that." Said Tara with a chuckle. "Bye Mabel."

"Bye Tara." She finally closed her door.