meeet-cute i guess

sonic the rat always washed dishes by hands since his childhood he remebered carresing the smooth porcelain surfaces of the plates, rugbing his fings lightly around the glasses with the silky soap, he never even knew about dishwashers until one day when he broke into his neighbors house, he bombed the safe and grapped the money, but on his way out he passed the kitchen, he heard his stomack rumble and the house shook and shaked and he went into the kitchen and found the dishwasher and he fell onto his knees, his limp fingers opened and his bag of money fell to the floor, he stared mouth open at the vuloptious figure before him, the smooth surface, glistening in the evening light that seemed to suddenly shine through curtained windows, bathing the figure in a sparkling light. he slowly moved on all fours to his soulmate, the dishwasher. he lifts a shaky finger wnd with a shuddering breath brings it slowly down on the surface of the object before him, his sprung back as he felt an electric shock move through him, to his heart. without looking at it, his eyes still locked onto the machine, his unsteady fingers rummaged through his sac of items he had stole from the house, finally his fingers steadied of a small circle object which he pulled out and tenderly kneeled in front of his bride, he pulled up the wedding ring that he remeberd pockecting in the master bedroom, wnd with a shuddering breath asks the dishwasher,  "wiol u marry me bby???"