01 // dream school

say my name - h. yujin

"you said you're gonna do it, so when exactly is that going to happen

"you said you're gonna do it, so when exactly is that going to happen..?" your roommate, rin, glared at you and asked. "soon, i promise but i'm just really nervous." you frowned.

"you've been sitting in front on the screen for the past hour, but haven't sent it in yet?" she shook her head in disappointment. you knew she was right, but you wanted to make sure everything was okay before sending the email.

"i will be delighted to join..." you mumble under your breath as you reread the letter for the umpteeth time. "c'mon now, just send it in." rin said, clearly annoyed.

ding! your phone lights up as a notification comes in. your attention shifts to the phone instantly and you quickly pick it up to check.

"rin sent you a message?" you read aloud, confused, "why did you send me something when i'm right beside... YOU SENT THE EMAIL?!" turns out, she had done it on purpose to distract you, and it worked.

"you should thank me, because i know for a fact i'd be waiting another 2 hours before you sent it." she said defensively.

"I KNOW BUT WHAT IF THERE ARE GRAMMAR ERRORS?" you asked in a state of panic. you were still in doubt about the email, that needed to be perfect.

"calm down, they're not going to reject you just for some grammar errors." rin said, attempting to assure you.

with your eyes still locked on the screen, you started nodding, "yeah yeah, everything's going to be fine. everything is fine." in a sigh if relief, rin asked "can we please go for dinner now, i'm starving."

______________

to   HANLIM MULTI ART SCHOOL
from y/nl/n@gmail.com
subject application for scholarship

05 June 2023
[Hanlim Multi Art School]
[172 Chungmin-ro, Seoul, South Korea]
[xxx-xxx-xxxx]

Dear Mr Lee,

My name is y/n l/n and I am currently a student at [school], and am pursuing my passion for dancing in the dancing department. I will like to apply for a scholarship for the practical dance department in Hanlim Multi Art School. I am hoping to be able to experience a new environment with more chances to improve my dancing as I continue to pursue this dream of mine.

I would be honoured to be considered for the scholarship. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
y/n l/n

______________