Killer Test.

TIME CHANGE: 10:37 AM
PLACE: TRIGONOMETRY CLASS.

It was Trigonometry class, my favorite, I chew on my pen more distracted than I usually was in Trig, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Y/n, I've had a crush on them since freshman year. They were so perfect, and I wouldn't let ANYONE get in the way of me ever being with them. I started to notice Marv, who sat next to Y/n, talk to them. "Your so pretty y/n, why won't you let me just touch you once. It'll be worth it." The whole sentence sends fury down my spine, Not chills but fury, ever since I shared that kiss with Y/n, I just thought about them, I wanted them, I needed them. I catch Marv slide his hand down Y/n's thigh. My fury raging from my spine to my legs. I didn't watch anyone touching Y/N if it wasn't me. I was more than just the jealous type, if I couldn't have you, I'd make sure no one else would.

TIME CHANGE: 12:45 pm
PLACE: CAFETERIA

I sat with my best friends, Sino and Ophalo, they knew I had a crush on y/n, well they think it's just a crush. "Kaidan you seem... distracted, are you good?", I didn't know how to answer so I just stated "Don't know." I couldn't stop staring at them, their hair, their perfect face, their voice was my favorite part. My fingers reaching my shirt, I stopped myself. "Yea dude Kaidan's out of it today.",Sino seemed worried but he stayed silent, he knew what I was capable of.

"Y/n please~, it would be the night of your life."Marv begged Y/n while they sat at their usually table. "When are you gonna quit it Creep." Shanice said sarcastically, she liked Marv, I knew because her locker was filled with pictures of him, he was the ideal bf, he was a jock, an athlete, fit as fuck, dark brown hair and eyes. On the other hand I was scrawny, a nobody, I like sports but I'm not an athlete."Hey everyone, last week in the libraryY/n shared a kiss with Kaidan!!"  heads turned to y/n then quickly turned to me, they couldn't believe what they had heard, "Y/N AND KAIDAN HOOKING UP?? MARV ARE YOU CRAZY HE'S WAY OUTTA THEIR LEAGUE?" Luckily no one bought it, but word was still around the cafeteria. I pulled out my phone and texted Marv.

TIME CHANGE 5:30PMCHARACTERS: KAIDAN, MARV

TIME CHANGE 5:30PM
CHARACTERS: KAIDAN, MARV.

"YO BRO THIS GAME IS LIT!!" Marv yelled to me while I was in the kitchen preparing him a snack. "HOWS MY SNACK COMING ALONG K DUDE?", he yelled once more, "I'M ALMOST DONE!", I yelled back as I put the final touch into the cheese for Marvs Nachos, I speed walk out of the kitchen and back into my game room. "Here bro", I handed Marv the nachos and watched closely as he began to eat them. perfect. "Want some bro?? ", he insisted, I shook my head no, I knew I would react fast, plus that's suicide??, Marv stopped eating, he had been half way through the nachos and had a quater of the "cheese" left, he began to vomit. "BLERGHHHH" and it went on for the next 2 minutes. He hit the ground when he finished "K-kaidan call a *cough* ambulance" he turned pale. "Now my precious Y/n won't have to worry about you." I smirked.

DISCLAIMERRR:
Y'ALL IM SO FUCKING SRRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK TO LONG TO COME OUT😭 I WAS BUSY W SCHOOL BUT NOW IM ON SUMMER BREAK SO ILL BE ABLE TO UPLOAD MORE. ♡♡♡