Chapter 1: The Sarender

Vordus was never this stressed before.  He never really had gotten this stressed before in years. After that insudent with the Orchid Fleet 60 years ago he had never worried about anything in this level.

Vordus: We have to do something. We cannot let our people suffer under his influence!!!

Ceris,Vordus, and Zeganirn we're having a having a meeting at one of the biggest towers in The End. They were looking at a map of Dragon Spire with arrows and marks indicating the hordes possible movements for when they invade.

Ceris: I know but there isn't much we can do. We could try to fight but it could be a waste of time.

Vordus: Your right but what could we do if there is even anything we could do?

Both of them think for what feels like forever until Ceris got something in her head.

Ceris: Vordus...I have an idea but you might not like it but it's the only way that could be possible.

Vordus: Ok what is it?

Ceris then soon explains what she believes is the only solution. Vordus objects to this for he does not want to lose Ceris again.

Vordus: My Queen please. You don't have to do this. I can't let him do horrible things to you.

Ceris: It's the only way Vordus. This is for the end. For every being that walks and lives on this terrain. If I don't do this then our people will be forced to do his bidding for the rest of their lives. You included.

Vordus: Your right but still there has to be another option!

Ceris: As far as you and I could think. This is the only option.

Ceris then soon terns and begins to exit the room they were is. She opens the door and then terns to look at Vordus and Zeganirn.

Ceris: I shall meet you at the center of Dragon Spire tomorrow morning.

She then leaves the room and shuts the door leaving Vordus in a small depression knowing that he might not see her again after tomorrow

<Tomorrow>

Ceris stands at the center of Dragon Spire giving a speech on what is going to happen.

Ceris: You all do not need to worry about me. I will be ok. I promise.

As she was finishing her speech a large nether portal appeared behind the large crowd of ender people. Ceris terns back at Vordus and Zeganirn with a small tear in her eye. She then starts heading towards the portal stopping by and conferring some of the Endermen and kin that are sad to see there queen go saying goodbye to them

She kneels down towards Ender kids and gives them a hug to confurt them while she says goodbye to them and complimenting them while they cry on her chest making it slightly wet. She then heads through the portal giving one last glance towards her people one last time before going completely through.

On the other side she sees a massive bard red castle like fortress. Waiting on the other side was Naeus who stares back at her.

Naeus: Well well well if it isn't the Matriarch herself. Welcome to your new home. For now. Have you say your goodbyes to your people yet.

Ceris nodded with a sad look on her face.

Naeus:*Sigh* I know you are going to miss them but you'll like it here.

Ceris: You're aloud to do what ever you want to do to me just please don't attack The End.

Naeus: oh I have plans for you already but I will let Kralos give you a tour and show you your room and some of the rules you have to follow.

Kralos: Come on we have no time to waste.

From the Nether to the End ( A Rainimator Naris Tale)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें