Chapter 13

"Wei Shushu, where are we heading next?" Jin Ling asked as they travel to the next town. "I already asked the town people, they said that if we travel this way we will see a town call "Ganquan". They also said that if we travel back to the way we come from then we will arrive in Qinghe."

"Chifeng Zun town?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "Have you been there before, Shushu?" This make Wei Ying remember, "let see I only went to the Nie clan home but not to their town." 'It is the truth after all.'

"A-Die never let me go with him to any of the sect conferences. I wonder why?" Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked at each other then back to Jin Ling. "I don't know, have you try asking your father?"

"Well, I haven't. Do you think I should?" Jin Ling asked. "Jin Ling I think you should," Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan. "You think so, Lan Shushu?"

"Of course. I am also a heir to the Lan sect but I don't want too. My brother can take over the duty. Since you are the next generation to become the sect leader you should go with your father to the clan discussion Conference. This way you can learn many thing from it."

'This is a good start for Lan Zhan,' Wei Ying smile to himself as he watch Lan Zhan tell Jin Ling about going to the discussion Conference with his father, since he will become the next sect leader sooner or later when his father step down from his duty.

"Thank you Lan Shushu, I think I will talk to A-Die about it." Lan Zhan smile as he nodded his head.

"You should ask Lan Zhan more questions A-Ling? He know a lot of thing. He can tell you many thing that your father nor Jiang Wanyin don't know about. Even though I am not a heir to any clan, all I know is...it will only tire me out."

"Oh yeah," Jin Ling move back to ride next to Wei Ying, "I don't know anything about your parent, what are they like?"

"You want to know?" Jin ling nodded his head. "Wei Ying, I want to know more about your parents too," Lan Zhan went to the right side of Wei Ying. "I don't remember much about them since they pass away when I was either 6 or 7. They said that my parents is a rouge cultivator, they went around to help out those who couldn't defend themselves or couldn't fight the evil around there town."

"Is that why you don't want to stay in the Jiang clan? You want to do what your parent did?" Jin Ling asked. "Mn."

"What is their name?"

"Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren."

"Sanren?Sanren? Wait isn't she, Baoshan Sanren relative?" Jin Ling asked Wei Ying. "She is Baoshan Sanren daughter, also my grandmother."

"What?!" Jin Ling shouted as he stop his horse. "Then have you met her before?" Wei Ying shake his head no. "It is very hard to know where she live. Those that left the mountain can't go back. Just like my mother, also it is the same for Xiao Xingchen."

"How come?" They continue to walk again, "Xiao Xingchen said it is their clan rule." 'Shishu only went back to save Song Lan eye.'

"What about your father, Shushu?"

"He was Jiang Fengmian right hand man. He help train the Jiang disciples."

"No wonder Grandmother always call you that name. To tell you the truth Shushu, she wrong. Your father is not a servant neither are you. Your father is grandfather right hand man. And your Jiang Jiu Jiu Da Shixiong."

Wei Ying reach over as he ruffled Jin Ling hair, "Thank you A-Ling."

All three soon arrive in Ganquan, "whoa this place is surrounded by mountains and forest."

"Indeed. Let's go find a place to stay in," as they walk through the town, they see many different item and food that they never seen before. "Every town have different thing. Wei Shushu, will it be okay if I roam around this town to see what they have?" Jin Ling asked while looking from stall to stall.

"Of course. First we need to find an inn, then you can roam the town."

"Okay!"

"I would never get to see all of this if I stay in Gusu for the rest of my life. There is a big world outside of Gusu, sometime I wish my family get the chance to travel like this. But since Fuqin is a sect leader he can't go. I don't think Xiong Zhang and Shifu don't want to go either."

"Lan Shushu, aren't you glad that you get to go? This way you can tell your family about it."

"Lan Zhan, I think Jin Ling is right."

"I know. Also, I wrote a letter to them telling everyone where I am right now."

Once they found an inn to stay in Jin Ling went out to look around the place. "Jin Ling don't cause any trouble okay?!"

"I won't Shushu!"

Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan?" Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying. "Lan Zhan, what happen if one day you found out that your memories got erase? What will you do?"

"My memories got erase? By who?"

"Someday you will find out." 'If you found out it was me. I wonder what will you do?' "Let's order something to eat."

That night Jin Ling came back, "Shushu, you and Lan Shushu should go walk around this town. It is very beautiful."

"Do you want to Lan Zhan?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. "Then let's eat first before we head out to look around the town."

After dinner all three went out, Jin Ling still want to look around so that leave Wei Ying and Lan Zhan to themselves. "Jin Ling is right, it is very beautiful." The two of them are now at a bridge that over look a river. There is flower lotus lantern flowing down the river.

"Shushu! Lan Shushu!" The two turn to see Jin Ling running toward them with three flower lotus lantern in his hand. "Here, one for Wei Shushu, Lan Shushu and for me."

"Jin Ling what is this for?" Wei Ying asked his nephew. "I already asked the people who sell the lantern. They said to put the person that they like on the lantern and then let it flow down the river. Oh they just said to put their last name, not their full name."

"What about you?" Wei Ying asked. "Niang and Die, because I love them very much." Wei Ying smile at this, "Here Lan Zhan."

Wei Ying write Lan Zhan courtesy name instead of his surname. Lan Zhan did the same. When all three of them have finish writing the person they like or they care about, they put it on the water as it flow down the river.