Chapter 5

Before heading to the next town Wei Ying look back at Yunmeng town one last time, "Wei Ying."

"This will be my last time coming back here. I won't be in this town anymore," Wei Ying take them to a new town, 'Too many bad memories here in Yunmeng town. No good memories beside Shijie who is the only one who treated me like part of the family.'

"Where do you live now?" Lan zhan asked while they ride to the next town. "I'm living with my Shishu and his lover Song Lan."

"I heard of Song Lan but who is your Shishu?"

"Oh is Xiao Xingchen."

"Xiao Xingchen is your uncle?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "The two of them are lover?" Wei Ying nodded his head again. "I would love to meet them someday."

Wei Ying glanced back at Lan zhan, "If we pass by Baixue temple, you can meet them. Shishu and I are staying or more like living with Song Lan."

"I kind of envy you, Wei Ying."

Wei Ying seen this side of Lan zhan before, 'the Lan zhan in the future never really express his feeling before,' "envy of me? How come?"

"Well, you can travel anywhere you want, do whatever you want without getting punished by your clan or even follow the rule. I can't even do that."

Wei Ying sigh, *Sigh* "don't worry some day or some how you will leave your clan. You will never know." 'I would love to take you away from there Lan Zhan but right now....I can't do that. I'm afraid of what will happen once you remember everything that has happen back then.'

"You think so?"

"I do. Wait, aren't you away from your clan right now?" Wei Ying smirked at Lan Zhan. "Your right. I do enjoying it. Most of all I feel very light weighted, like I don't have to worry about rule or sleeping in early."

"I think is a habit of your now, even if you don't sleep in early. You will end up sleeping at that hours."

The two soon arrive in Jiangling (this is on the map of a game of MDZS) they see how festive the place is. "Every town we went too. They have different kind of festival, this town look like they are having a flower festival."

"Let's go find an inn and then we will go walk around the town to see the flower," Lan Zhan nodded his head. Wei Ying take them to an inn that is in the middle of the town. "Wei Ying, isn't this too much?" After putting the horse in the back, the two of them is in front of the inn.

Wei Ying put his hand on top of Lan Zhan head, "No need to worry Lan Wangji, I got tone of money. So let's stay in a place where we can see the whole town okay?" Lan Zhan sigh, "okay."

When night fall the whole town light up, "Wow! It look like the star in the sky. Everything is sparkling." Wei Ying smile at how happy Lan Zhan is. 'Now, this is the way for Lan Wangji to enjoy his life. I guess staying out of Cloud Recesse make Lan Zhan more happy.' "Lan Zhan?"

Lan Zhan sat back down, he look at the expression in Wei Ying eye, "After this traveling is over, do you want to return to Cloud Recesse?" Hearing Wei Ying asked him this, Lan Zhan doesn't know how to answer Wei Ying questions.

Wei Ying sigh, "No need to answer my question, you can take your time."

"Then do you want me to leave your side? I mean we are friends but I felt like....I want to know more about you. I want to travel more with you."

'Friend? I see you more then that but....I can't tell you. You just have to figure it out by yourself.' "Then let's keep you away from cloud Recesse and the Lan clan then. You seem more happy when your away from there."

"I want that as well."

"Then," Wei Ying got up, take Lan Zhan hand and then he jump them on to the roof of the inn. "Let's watch from here," Lan Zhan nodded his head. "Some of the town sure is close to the other town. Even the name is the same too. Jiangling, Jiang clan."

"Did anyone tell you that the Jiang clan was founded by Jiang Chi?"

"Jiang Chi?"

"The Jiang clan become one of the five great nation because of Jiang Chi."

"He should have stay alive. The past Jiang leader, he couldn't even tame his wife and now, the current leader is arrogant, easy to get angry and doesn't even know how to show emotion toward other people."

"I think they call Jiang Wanyin "Angry Lotus"."

"Hahahahahah! That nickname fit him perfectly."

Soon the sky lit up with firework, with flower petal falling from the sky. "It is almost like snow but petal instead. Wei Ying, have you ever saw snow before?"

Wei Ying though for a while until he kind of remember seeing snow, "I think I did, when I was young. I'm not sure where it was, I got a bad memories."

"Gusu always get snow, since we are on the mountain it is very easily to slip and fall off the mountain. It is very cold though."

"I rather not live in Gusu. I hate cold," thinking about it make Wei Ying shivered. Lan Zhan helps back his giggle. "Not every place have snow, they only get cold during the winter."

"I rather stay where there is less cold and no snow," the two turn back to look at the firework and flower petal fallen from the sky. When the festive end for the days, the two went back into the inn. "Why don't you go to bed Lan Zhan? It is already pass your Lan clan bedtime."

"Can't I stay here with you?" Wei Ying look at the look Lan Zhan is giving him, 'Don't give me that look Lan Zhan.' Wei Ying pull Lan Zhan over to the bed, lay him down and covered him with the blanket.

'I will not do what I did in the past.' Wei Ying went back over to the table by the window, he continue to drink his wine while thinking about many thing that is going through his mind.