19- Inbetween Movies

Start from the beginning

"Why?" Celia looked at me confused.

"Becauuuusssee, Gothel's son always harasses me." I said with an eye roll.

"What? Why don't you tell anyone?" She asks shocked.

"It's not a big deal. I'm used to it. It's happened for a while now." I said casually.

Celia just stared at me in shock, I gave her a confused glance and said, "wanna come with me?" She looked at me confused and nodded her head.

--__***__--

We walked into the street where Golden Fruits was, I stopped and turned to Celia.

"Ok, when I walk in, I may seem like a completely different person. 'Cause I need to keep my 'pirate bitch' act up so... don't be surprised."

She looked at me and smiled, "How bad could it be?"

"Bad" We heard a voice come from the alley behind me.

"Arianna Gothel, what a pleasure." I said sarcastically. Of course the sister of that idiot Adrian had to show up. I slowly turned around.

"Oh please, it's not like you aren't happy to see me." She said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, whatever, just go back to Mare. Have you asked her out yet?" I asked curious.

She looked down at her feet, avoiding my gaze. I groaned and walked up to her and flicked her head.

"Ow! What was that for!" She said.

"Oh calm down, and honestly ask her! She really likes you!" I said.

"Really?" Arianna asked finally looking at me curiously.

"Really. Now go!" I said pushing her to the direction of the Chip Shoppe. She walked away waving at me. We have a friendship but act like we hate each other.

"I'm so confused... I thought you didn't like her, and your helping her ask your ex out?" Celia asked confused.

I sighed, "I never hated her, we were actually friends but her brother stopped her from seeing me. Then she finally saw me again and she told me everything. Long story short, we're friends and we need to get 'The Flamethrower' some food." I said walking into the shop.

"I warn you know, this may get messy, oh and call me 'Shar' in here. I have a reputation to keep up." I said to her, nicely. She simply nodded.

I walked in, head held high and put on a menacing glare.

I walked over to the front desk and put my hand out out. It was the same guy as the last time when Mal came back.

He seemed to remember me and instantly gave me money and a carrier bag of fruit for Hades.

I smiled sucky sweet at him and he cowered back. I walked over to Celia when I heard a familiar voice.

"Princess! There you are! Where have you been my duckling?" Adrian said.

"What did I say about calling me princess?" I turned to him. He saw the look in my eyes and backed up a little.

He soon smirked and turned to Celia. He walked over to her.

"Oooh, boys. Seems like we have some fresh meat with us here today." He said to his little 'gang' while walking over to Celia.