💔Chapter 5💔

No one pov: (with Hoseok)

After wake up he did his morning routine and jump on couch with a pop corn because he is not that much hungry. When he was about to switch on the tv his phone ring as he sigh and answer it.

!OTP!m

😙Kookie😙

Hobi:"What happens kook..?"

JK:"Hoseok did you forget..today is our swimming competition in Jeonju."

Hoseok bite his tongue and apologise and start to get ready before write a note for Yoongi. He pack everything and called Jungkook to come over to pick him up.

When Jungkook came they hug and leave the place while chip chatt with eachother.
______________________________________

Yoongi pov:

In evening, After my work I went to my mansion early to suprise my Hobi but when I go inside I got suprise because the mansion was locked from outside.

Gatekeeper:"SIR!!! THE KEY IS HERE." He run towards me while shouting.

YG:"..Hmm..where is Hoseok did he went out for shopping?" I ask while look the gatekeeper who unlock the main door.

Gatekeeper:"No sir..I don't know where he gose but went with Jungkook sir with a bag.." I roll my eyes when I heard Jungkook's name but frowned when he said that my Hobi went out with him with a bag??

I went inside when the gatekeeper open it and lock the door from inside I took my phone and call Hobi but it say that he is in out of network. I sigh and went to my room to took shower and when I get back to living room I noticed that there is something in coffee table and it's a note.

Your Hoba..

Hyungie I'm going Jeonju with Jungkook so it take 2 day so be safe..

                                 I love you Yoonkitten

I rip the paper apart. This slut still need someone's dick inside his bitch hole. First me then that unknown guy and now Jungkook but who knows is I'm his first or not. Before me how make dicks he get into his throat and get fucked.

I was angry but I calm when a certain person hit my mind. I took my car keys and drive my car to that person home.
______________________________________

Jimin pov:

After go home I showered and wear a black hoodie and shorts which cover my half knees. I make coffee and went to balcony it is raining so I thought to make ramen too but stopped when I heard a car horn sound I look down and spotted a familiar car. I shorted my eyes because of rain that figure is not clear but my eyes widen when I realise the man..it's him my..y..yoongi. He was here but...but for whom I think he is for that girl.

I blike away my tears as I was about to go inside my home but stopped when he shout my name.

YG:"JIMIN I'M HERE FOR YOU!!" He shout make my eyes teary again. I run to the main door when I open he is there with teary eyes...so he is here for me just me...I cried run to him and hug him tightly I don't care about rain but only care about him. I grab his hand and went inside to my house after break the hug.

When I lock the door he slam my back on door and kiss me passionately as I also put same effect as him because I'm also top too...After break the kiss he tried to remove my hoodie but I stopped him and ask.

JM:"Why? Why you came here now don't you ha-" Before I ask he put his finger on my lips and said.

YG:"I don't have any girlfriend and I love you only you got that shit in your mind.." I really want to scream the whole world from out of joy I hug him like there is no tomorrow.

YG:"But..I have a boyfriend..." I break the hug with a shock experiences I back away from him with teary eyes but he held me and said.

YG:"But..I really don't want that because...He just obsessive with my money and fame...I rea..really don't want him..I want...no no..I need you" He said while hug me and I melt for that. I rub his back try to comfort him which I succeed after an hour.

JM:"...I love you too..." After say those words his face lit up and look at me.

YG:"Really..ok then got ready tomorrow because we are going to a long travel..." He said as I nodded and cuddle in couch and sleep.

Next day, After pack my clothes with sweet kisses and talks I really madly love this guy. We go to his mansion to get his things and are out breakfast there and leave that place. It's a long drive so we heard some music's, talk  sleep and drive to pass time. And finally after an hour we reach Daegu to see his mom. He park the car infront of his house and get out I was kinda scared but he took my hands and kiss it.

YG:"I know it's to early..it's only been a day no no an only night we officially became couples but I bring you here.. I did this because I don't want to date any girls anymore and my mom is the one who set a date for me so I want to tell her that I'm into guys and I'm into you.." He said and smile as I smile too I took a deep breath and went inside the home.

When he intro me to his mom tell that I'm his boyfriend she look me up and down. Now we sit on dinning room as  she still glare at me but our of blue she ask.

Mrs.Min:"Who is wife and husband?" I chok the air as Yoongi pat my back while give me some water which I gladly accept after gulp the water I look at her.

YG:"Eomma we are husbands no one is wife here.." I blush because my yoon is pure he don't even get the question properly. I clear my throat and said.

JM:"Ma'am I'm bottom.." I mummies as Yoongi look at me with widen eyes and soon his cheeks got pink. His mom serious face gose and lookat us with smile.

Mrs.Min:"So...that's why my son always refuse to marry girls but now I'm happy...so when are you both going to marry.." We look at her with widen eyes as he shook his head.

YG:"Eomma we want sometime to explore eachother so not now.." And rest of our conviction went well. After talk to her we want to our room and took shower and lay on bed as he play with my fingers.

YG:"I thought eomma not accept us but went differently...it's all because of you love you my love.." He said kiss my hand as I smile and said.

JM:"Love you too..."

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

A/N: Hi buddies! Hope you all like it.
Sorry it took so long.

Love you all.....