Epilogue 2

So, dear reader, I bet you must be wondering what happened after I married my Luciano. Well good news, we didn't end up divorced like my parents and I didn't leave him like his mother did. We're happy, in love. 48 years or 17,520 days or 575 months. All which has been pretty darn amazing. The younger us truly lived. He took me all over the world and because he knows how I'm in love with art I am he made sure to get me every peice I'd practically laid my eyes on that's how sweet and generous he is. I'll always choose him. He treats me like I'm practically a princess and I know that this story is practically like a fairy tale. He makes my life all seem like a fairy tale...

Adrianna, Adrianna our beautiful daughter. Her dad has most certainly made up for all of the moments he's missed. If I do regret anything it's that. It's keeping them away from each other without trying or attempting to reach out to him I so badly regret that. But, what's done is done and now we can focus on the present. She's done good for herself, found someone who loves her as much as her dad loved me. I'm glad. Glad everything's worked out amazingly.

Sometimes I sit and think and wonder, wonder what life would've been like if I never took up that business trip. Would we still have found way to each other? What really were the odds that he actually became the owner of that company? Oh and there's one more thing I haven't mentioned yet, let's take a little trip back to a few years ago...
——————————
1 year after the marriage
I woke up to the light coos of a baby. Enzo... I opened my eyes and stood up from me and Lucianos bed and saw him holding our 2nd baby. Enzo Martini...

Ahh, that's crazy to say but after 9 months and lots of trying we finally got a 2nd baby.

"Morning sleepyhead." He said with a smile as he looked down at our baby...our sweet precious baby.

"Morning. How is he?"

"Fed, burped and yes diapers changed." I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his cheek, he's the perfect dad.

"You're the best, you know that?"

"Thank you enduring 9 months of pregnancy and a whole 24 hours of pain for our baby. I'll make sure that I help as much as I can." Ugh! He's the best. Pregnancy was one big bitch. I was way more scared than excited when it came up because I knew it'd been so long since I'd experienced it but it doesn't matter because our little family is made and complete and I'm in love with the outcome.

I went into Adrianna's room, our little baby's growing up.

"May I come in sweetie?" She then popped up from behind her door and hugged me around my legs tightly. "How was night?"

"Beautiful, I have to...tell you something." Oh...

"What is it?"

"I have a crush." My little girl is growing up wow. We're having that conversation now. This is gonna be fun. I heard a knock on the door and she said to come in. It was her dad with little Enzo.

"Enzo!" She exclaimed with excitement, she really loves that kid. It's so sweet.

"Morning kiddo, how was your sleep?"

"It was very good." She replied. I looked over to her and mouthed a 'we'll talk later' as she talked to her dad. I moved to the wall and admired our beautiful life. Everything's worked out so perfectly, I'd never trade it for anything else. This is where I wanna be. Today. Tomorrow. Forever.
♧♧♧ ♧♧♧
That's my little 2 cents on their happy endingggg. Hope you enjoyed, have a day or night. I love you alllllll💞