58. Towards The Last Step Of The Plan.

Start from the beginning

Athy released a low sigh and relaxed her shoulders making me wonder if I was doing the right thing. She needed me for these things when she could do it herself. But just because I had spoiled her too much she wanted me around.

"We would like to report directly to His Majesty ourselves." Count Mohrr who was before Athy spoke.

"His Majesty is resting so you can deliver your reports to me." Athy said in a calm voice.

"Haha, oh yes, of course. I'm sure, he's resting." He snickered with the Viscount and I rolled my eyes.

"He must be wrapped in the cocoon of such comfort, he never wants to come back."

"Use my name, this guy will be just a step away from pissing his pants." I said, as I recalled the first day I'd dealt with this guy.

He was annoying as hell, and thought he could size me up, I had all but let him know verbally what I would do if he took me lightly.

"Fine, if you insist so much I'll have you meet with Her Highness Amara, she had given me strict instructions that if some noble starts to act up against me, not to disturb Father and send them to her." Athy said and the two started turning pale.

"I'll just call someone to escort you to her. Felix!"

"Uh, no, Your Highness!" Count squeaked.

"We-We mustn't disturb Her Highness and His Majesty's rest. We'll just give the reports to you."

The two left after their reports and I yawned.

"Geez, these bastards are such a pain." I said as I leaned my back against her desk and crossed my arms at my chest.

"There must be all kinds of things going on with other nobles, Ara. The situation outside is as good as the beginning of a civil war."

I smirked, she worried over nothing.

"No, baby sister. I've calculated everything, the empire is in distress for now, but soon everything will be fine and everyone will know how to not mess with us."

She stood up and walked over to the window.

"I still can't help but worry, Ara." She said and suddenly turned away from the window making me frown.

I walked over and looked at Anastacius smirking up, I swirled my mana again and his face grew pale in an instant.

"Don't worry about this guy, Uncle will be free of his curse too."

"Despite of what you say, you're actually saving Uncle and Jeanette." Athy said as she headed back to the chair to resume her work.

"Should I not? Well, it'll be easier to take him out but then, Jeanette will be sad and I can't see my second sister being sad."

"Since when did you become so close?" Athy asked as she frowned.

"Oh, jealous? Don't worry, my baby sister. You're still my most favourite person." I said as I pinched her cheeks making her slap my hands away.

I laughed as she placed her palms on her cheeks and I found it cute.

"Just endure this work for a little more time, Athy. Everything is going quite smoothly soon, this will be over." I said and she looked at where my voice resounded.

"So, you'll finally confront Athernitas?"

"No, first, it'll be Lucas who'll settle his score, I'll be the final boss." I said as I crunched my fists in anticipation.

After the meetings, I left Athy to do the paper work while I went to talk with Lucas about my dream. He was at the Black Tower working on something when I teleported before him. He was in his young 15-year-old boy form with short hair.