- CHAPTER 4 -

Recap;
Sanemi and Iguro had pulled a prank on Giyuu, using their swords to make a gash in his haori. When Giyuu sees jt, there was enough evidence to prove who did it. He begins to run, chasing the Hashira as he asks,

"WHO RUINED MY HAORI?!"

3rd person POV:

The Hashira look at him in shock, confused as they rarely see him portray any sort of emotion. His cold demeanor gone as he yells. The 9 powerful people are flabbergasted, silent till they hear someone cackling.

They turn to see Sanemi. Sanemi was the one emitting a loud cackle at the furious Giyuu. "HAHA! THE-...THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE! DID THE PUSSY FINALLY BREAK?!" He laughs, pointing at Giyuu while the Hashira look at him in surprise. "Shinazugawa! What a flashy prank you played!" Uzui begins to chuckle. Muichiro looks up at the sky, gesturing towards the clouds. Showing Giyuu, but Giyuu doesn't seem interested at the moment.

"You do not understand how much...how much this haori means to me." Giyuu whispers, slowly making his way towards Sanemi. "How dare you!" He bellows, launching onto Sanemi as he fiercely begins to attack him. Sanemi, being a Hashira, defended himself. The two began to fight as Mitsuri desperately tried to stop them. "Stop! Stop! Oyakata-sama is going to see this! Stop!" She shakes her hands, trying to drag Giyuu off of him.

"I am disappointed, Sanemi." Gyomei finally speaks, the two immediately stop as the 7'2 man speaks in a booming voice. They clamber off of eachother, Giyuu having a bloody nose and small cuts with other bruises.

AN;
How are you guys liking the story so far? Let me know if there are any requests or suggestions, do vote so more people can see my story!