- CHAPTER 2 -

Recap
Giyuu had been running late to the meeting, causing Sanemi to mock him. Soon, the Master announces they will be going on joint missions due to demons beginning to nest.
_____________________
Shinobu's POV:

When I had found out who I was put with, I was aggravated. My smile almost faltered, almost. But of all people, why him? The loner, The dense, The dumbass, The idiot, The emo, The no social skills. Of course I had to be with him.
3rd person POV;

"Ne, Ne! Tomioka-san! Were partners!" Shinobu pokes him, "Tsun Tsun!" she says brightly. "Stop, Kocho." he doesn't even look at her, not a second glance. "Why? Lets be friends!" She pokes him again. He fully ignores her, walking off as his old crow follows him not so far behind. "What a pussy." Sanemi retorts. "Shinazugawa-kun, you shouldn't say those things about your comrades." Gyomei says, all the Hashira respect him. Especially Shinobu. The place is silent, until Mitsuri speaks up. "Ah! I forgot, where should we go for the Hashira outing? Lets invite Tomioka-san this time." She smiles. The Hashira all turn to look at her, a smirk playing on Tengens face. "Oh? I say we should go to ____ ____ it would be extremely flamboyant!" a look of shock spreads to the Hashira's faces. "Oh but Uzui-kun! A ____ isnt the best place for us to take Tomioka-kun to." Mitsuri replies. "Im sure I'll get him to come! Follow me." He walks off, the hashira following him.
______________________
AN:
SORRY FOR MAKING SUCH SHORT CHAPTERS 😭