𝒗𝒊. night vibes

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

. . .could you please check. . .

🪐

THE NIGHT VIBES took Andrea's breath away. Her gaze lingered on the distant Jedi Tower, and stayed there until she heard the window shatter in the room occupied by Senator Amidala.

Out of the corner of her eye, the brown-haired girl saw the glass break, and someone jumped out with its shards.

"What was that?" Mae asked, tossing and turning on her bed. Leaning on her hands, she looked at her older twin.

The young Padawan shrugged her shoulders, turned her body towards the door and, taking silent steps, left the room.

"Andrea, where are you going?" She asked quietly, indignant that she had to get up from under the warm blanket. Andrea did not answer, only tilted her head in the direction in which they would follow.

Mae sighed irritably. The lack of an answer made her strangely wild. She was annoyed by the behavior her sister had adopted at that moment.

They both approached the next door, clenched fists, hit the wooden material several times, and when the echo spread throughout the interior, they moved against the wall.

"You look tired." Asher noticed, the darkened face was calm, only the hair was disheveled. "What do you want, you interrupted my meditation."

"I guess snoring, because you can't call it meditation." The youngest sibling bit back, then turned to face her older sister, who made them stand at the very door. "Andrea needs something, apparently."

"Yes, I need to." She murmured softly, Asher frowned, looking at his sister with his head tilted. "You're her Master, my Master is currently on a mission that her life depends on, and I'm not sleeping well because I don't know what's going on in Padmé's room. Could you please check?"

Asher knew how important Padmé herself was to Andrea. Their friendship developed over the years, and continued for the same years. Asher nodded, closed the door behind him, and tightened his fingers on the wrist of one of the sisters, the others made the same gesture, with the hand of another, so they wouldn't get lost.

"Why didn't you go directly to our uncle or Anakin? They were the last ones to talk to Padmé." he suggested, still driving the mini train they made themselves.

"I don't know."

She knew perfectly well why she hadn't. She didn't want, or even needed, another confrontation with Anakin, who kept his eyes on Padmé more and more often, and Andrea envied practically everything, especially her personal charm.