𝟗. 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Start from the beginning

Perhaps the lack of real friends and love made her a murderer. Katherine Pierce was considered as a angel in her eyes. She never left, she lied but Katherine cared about Lia.

They were bestfriends who met in mystic falls and still stayed in contact, unlike her and Elijah.

Then Elijah Mikaelson, she'd never excepted herself to say this or either think of this but he was worse than Elena Gilbert herself.

Elijah told her that he'd always be there for her, lie. It was a lie as soon as Lia left mystic falls there wasn't even a text message for nine months.

He gave her his word and he broke it, The Mikaelson promised it. He wasn't all that loyal, he knew what the gang in mystic falls did and still decided to help them save Elena.

So looking into his eyes hurted, she wouldn't let herself get hurt again. Lia worked for this, she built a wall around her heart no one could ever break.

For her own sake and safety, she never loved after that. She couldn't love and was unlovable. Elijah wouldn't rip his way into her heart again just to make her break down in the end, no one would.

The times were she wondered why he wasn't texting was over, where he was or how he was doing was over.

„Let's just get this over with." the Sinclair mumbles while walking past Elijah. As she did so he grabbed her wrist spinning her around to face him. When she looked into his dark brown eyes which resembled her own so much she again for the second time felt herself falling into them and his lies.

Not again she thought and tried to get herself out of his grasp, she failed. He held her and wouldn't let her go until he could speak with her, apologize. When he opened his mouth he was shocked by what happened next.

She punched him straight into his nose.

The hybrid watched stunned, his elder brother wouldn't take this act of disrespect. Elijahs jaw clenched, his face not moving as Lia managed to escape him. She stared him into his soul as she threatened him, „touch me one more time and I'll make sure I'll break your nose."

The nobles face was still sore from the punch he got, he just sighed as he tried to not anger her more. „Any clues where she could be?" No one said anything as she just walked towards Klaus.

„Oh fantastic, the bayou is bigger than the whole fucking state of Arkansas, we'll find your straying baby mommy in no time!" she exclaimed waving her hands around.

The younger Mikaelson sighed out in frustration before saying. „You don't have clues either."

Elijah hoped for his own sake that no arguments would happen now because he knew that both of them would argue until the other gives in.

„I do actually you pig." she tells them and points to a car which was down the road. The hybrid turned his head and saw what the girl pointed at. He turned around as she grinned and began walking towards it.

„No." the elder Mikaelson stated like his word was law while speeding infront of the Sinclair. Lia was getting tired of Elijahs constant mother behavior, 'do that' 'don't do that' blah blah blah.

„If you want to mother your brother do so, but don't even think for a second that im gonna listen to you." she said while trying not to sound to nice. He deserved it, that was the werewitches opinion.

Elijahs jaw once again clenched, he knew that she was different, but he wasn't expecting this. The old Lia wouldn't really disrespect someone who was older and stronger.

Klaus watched amused, he was pretty sure that if Elijah said another word his head would fly down the road, he knew what she did a few nights ago. She slaughtered people just because they were bothering her and surprisingly his older brother was bothering her now. The hybrid could and probably should warn his elder brother but he seemed like he already knew the Sinclair to good and he found it amusing to watch his older brother get his mouth shut by a teenager.