Chapter 26: Found Family

Start from the beginning

"I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair, boy!" he shouts after him.

"Alastor" says McGonagall, grave voice, "We never use Transfiguration as a punishment. Surely Dumbledore told you that."

"He might have mentioned it," he mumbles.

"Well, you would do well to remember it," she scolded before turning away.

Moody made his way towards Harry, asking him to follow. Before he does, he looks at Sarah and she whispers "Meet me after at the Owlery, we'll write to Moony and Padfoot."

Harry nods and follows the professor. Sarah turns to Fred "I think Moody just gained a drop of respect from my part."

He chuckled and turned to walk away and she started to make her way to the Owlery, but not before making those 'Potter Stinks' badges explode in a green paint on everyone around her that wore them.

"What the hell, McCauley?" shouted some of Cedric's friends. She locked eyes with Cedric for a second and he seemed a bit amused.

Sarah raised a shoulder and shouted at them, "You can support Cedric without insulting Harry, you wankers."

She turned towards the corridor and saw Fred leaning against a pillar, arms crossed and he nodded, impressed. They high-fived when she past him and both left in their respective directions.

_

Harry met her after his talk with Moody, she was sitting on the wooden floor, pieces of parchment and quill dipped in ink next to her. Athena was flying around happily while she wrote.

"Hi," he said as he made his way up to her.

"Harry! Did Moody say anything useful?" she asked while she picked up the quill again.

"He did, actually. Some strategy for the dragon."

"And what would that be?"

"Summoning Spell for the Firebolt."

She hummed, "That's clever."

He sat down and picked up another quill, started writing too.

"How are you doing, really?" she had finished the letter, waiting for him to do so as well so that Athena can take off with them.

He didn't look up as he spoke, "Nervous. Scared. Wishing I could trade places with someone who wants to be here. But I suppose after hearing about the first task, not loads of people would swap now."

He stops writing for a second and looks up at her, shaky breath and says "I don't want to do this, Sarah," sounding terrified.

She sighs, wishing she could take his place in this bloody Tournament, so he doesn't have to feel this way, like the world just keeps picking on him and never letting him have a second of calm, "You'd be mad if you did. But you can't run from it. You can only fight to survive. It isn't fair, but most things aren't. You'll be facing it alone, but you'll have our support."

He huffs, "Will it shield me from flames?"

"You git," she snickered, "No, it won't, but I didn't say it would protect you. It does, however, help you fight harder, knowing you have a crowd cheering and caring."

"I guess you're right," he said and resumed to his writing.

"What's this I heard about you calling Ron a foul git?" she asks him and his head shoots up.

"He didn't warn me about the dragons," spat Harry, annoyed and hurt.

"What?" she shrieked "Of course he did."