Felix's eyes couldn't stay open. He then slowly reciprocated back in the kiss. Hyunjin bit his lip,making them a cherry red colour which made Felix wince."Hm- Hyunjin st- sto-"
Hyunjin then stuck his tongue in felixs mouth. Twirling his with the youngers.Hyunjins hand on Felix's thigh moved up to his inner thigh,squeezing it.Felix couldn't handle the pressure and tension he was feeling.

It was so good yet so bad. Felix pushed him back with his free hand and started chasing his breath. Hyunjin seemed perplexed as to why he did that."what's wrong? Didn't you like it?"
Felix turned back to his study book and ignored him,trying to read something."Im talking to you Felix" Felix still ignored him."we can't do this Hyunjin and you know that.I'm already a shit friend for kissing you,what will I do when Han finds out?

I can never forgive myself for that-" "Han won't know? I've just lost internet in him" Felix turned at him,disgusted."so you got tired of him and decide to try and fuck his Best friend?" Felix had crossed his arms,furrowing his eyebrows angrily. "Did you honestly think I liked him?" Hyunjin said smirking.

"we needa stu-" Felix's words got cut off as he turned his head and saw Hyunjin just staring at him. Felix stared at him. "I-" Felix looked lost for words. The tension had came back circling the room. Felix tried surpressing any horniness. He had realised How hot Hyunjin actually looked, his half up half down ponytail,his brown almond eyes with a beauty mark next to his left eye to accompany it. His slight red lips and chiselled jawline.

Felix couldn't take it. He moved from his chair to Hyunjins lap and dove right in to kiss him.Hyunjin was so surprised but continued to make out with him. Felix grabbed the side of his neck and put the other under Hyunjins hoodie. Hyunjin snaked his hands to his waist,feeling them and rubbing them.

Felix gasped at how cold his hands were."agh!- Hyun-" Felix moaned out. Hyunjin pulled him back to kiss him again,the kiss was hot and steamy. Their tongues intertwined with each others,Hyunjin sucked onto Felix's tongue which made Felix squirm. Hyunjin loved the sounds coming from his mouth. Hyunjin smirked into the kiss which Felix had noticed.

Hyunjin put his hand under Felixs t shirt and started to play with his nipple. "Ack! Hm!" Felix moaned as he threw his head back. "You have nipple piercings?" "So? Kiss me already-" Felix said not giving a dann about anything and smashing his lips onto his again,Hyunjin was loving this other version of Felix.

Hyunjin took Felix's T-shirt of and took a proper look at his pierced nipples. "Holy shit,both of em?" Felix then lifted his hoodie slightly to try and take it off and saw that Hyunjin had a belly button piercing also. "You have a belly piercing??" Felix said not sounding surprised. "Is it hot?" Hyunjin said while smirking. "Shut up" Felix then took his hoodie off. Hyunjin was getting harder and harder by the moment. Hyunjin grabbed Felix by his ass and lifted him. "Hyunjin what are you?-"

then Hyunjin put him on Felix's bed. Felix was sitting on the edge while Hyunjin stood infront of him. Felix smirked also and pulled his sweat pants down. "Holy fuck" Felix said out loud by accident. "What? Am I too big for you? I thought sluts like you could handle a cock like this?" Felix grabbed his cock and did swift hand rotations slowly,up and down.

Hyunjin threw his head back, slightly moaning from the youngers slight touch. Felix was looking up at him, looking so innocent but deep down Hyunjin knew what kind of a person he was. "Faster....shit." Felix fastened his pumping and how he did it threw Hyunjin off edge. "Gah!- shi- Felix?!" Hyunjin said surprised. Felix kept,kept pumping him. "I'm gonna cum,aghh fuck-" Felix opened his mouth with his tongue sticking out ready for the load to be shot right in there. Hyunjin cummed right on his face.

On his mouth,inside his mouth,on his nose and cheek. Hyunjin then put his index finge ended his chin and lifted it so Felix looked up at him. "Did you like it?" Felix said seductively. Hyunjin just smirked at him and pushed him on his back. He hovered above him and started licking his face which had contained his cum. Felix loved how warmth his tongue felt,against his soft skin,begging for more.

Then Hyunjin backed up and grabbed his cheeks with his one hand,forcing his mouth open,which Felix did sticking his tongue out.Then Hyunjin spat the cum he had collected into Felix's mouth, then Felix had swallowed it,all. Felix smirked sexily, while sticking his tongue out again in Hyunjins face,showing him he had swallowed it all. "Wow I wasn't wrong, you are a fucking slut" Hyunjin then took his pants off. Felix then got on all fours, facing the headboard. Hyunnin was impressed he didn't need to be told what to do.

"Hurry up!" Hyunjin ignored him. He was behind Felix."has anybody ever told you have such a fat ass?" Felix felt overwhelmed by the comment. Hyunjin smacked his ass which made Felix cry out. "Agh! Fuck!" Felix said as his back arched at the sudden contact. Hyunjin kept smacking his ass,on both sides,leaving read hand prints,basically marking felix. But Felix loved the pain. Hyunjin stopped for a second,"no-" Felix said as he grabbed his wrist."keep going" Hyunjin smiled at that,devilishly.

He had smacked his ass a coupe of times and went down to his ass hole. He spread his ass apart which made Felix moan. Hyunjin spat at his hole. Rubbing it,circling the rim with his middle finger. It was too much for Felix,He grabbed the bed sheets,tightly. And shoved his face into his pillow by how stimulating it was. Hyunjin sat up on his knees and started finger knuckling his ass straight away. "Fwa! GAH!-" Felix screamed out as he lifted his head from the sudden movement. "Yeah you like that? Hm? Huh?" "I-I love it..."
Felix said quietly.

"Speak up " "I said I love it!" Felix screamed out with tears in his eyes.Hyunjin added 2 more fingers which sent Felix over the edge. His ass started to pulsate. His knuckles turned red from grabbing the sheets so hard and he became a moaning sweaty,horny mess. Hyunjin stopped finger fucking him which made Felix cry from the lack of fullness. "Why the hell did you stop?" "Turn around."

felix turned around on his back. Heaving in and out.his chest moving up and down. His hair covering his eyes slightly and his tiredness. Hyunjin grabbed his thighs and spreaded his legs wide open. Hyunjin placed his left hand on his thigh while the other was on Felix's ankle,pushing that leg back,spreading his legs even more. Hyunjin aligned his dick and slowly put the Tip in.

"Hm! Hm!- agh!-"
Felix stated screaming, Hyunjin was too big,even his tip made his ass hurt. Without any warning, Hyunjin rammed into him which caused Felix to arch his back,his eyes widened at such fullness he felt inside of him,Felix was stuttering,he counts say anything, his thighs suddenly started to shake. Hyunjin slammed into him again causing Felix to Finally scream his name out.

"HYUNJIN!!"

End of chapter||004