chapter 6

Tomiokas pov (still)

'Even though I've known them for years, i won't hesitate to kill' I thought as I ran back to my house. 'Now time to clean up this mess because it was a blood bath earlier' " i need the white vinegar".

Later

After I finished cleaning I put everything away and I changed out of my clothes since they had blood on them.

Once I was about to got bed I heard a knock on my door, I went to go open it, once I opened it I saw the police. "Hello sir sorry to bother you this evening, we got a call from your neighbors, they said that they heard screaming coming from here so we wanted to know what was going on"

"Oh I had my sister and friends over and they saw a spider then they screamed since they are afraid of spiders" " really okay we'll we are sorry to bother you so goodbye" "goodbye officers have a good night" after that talk I closed the door and calmed down 'I could have been caught and that was so risky' I thought.

I got in bed but couldn't fall asleep because I have the urge to kill someone,
' who do I kill a random person or the boys... the boys will make it obvious but a random person will not so random it is!'

I got out of bed, dressed in black snuck out of the window and found my target it was a drunk guy all helpless no one was around so I walked behind him and stabbed him and he died instantly which was a bit odd but I ran home and changed then fell asleep 'another victim another day.'

()()))()()()()(()[][]()[]()[]()[]()[]<><><><[]())

Hi sorry for not uploading I had trouble  saving the chapter so I had to start over many time because I wasn't letting it save my work😭😭 any ways sorry if it doesn't make sense

Word count: 327