56. Manipulating Kindly.

Start from the beginning

"Athy and now you, God really has blessed me with the cutest sisters. I have even more responsibility now to keep the pests away from you two."

"Pests?"

"Presumptuous boys." I said and she giggled.

I gently patted her head before I reached out and pressed my lips over her forehead making her go stiff for a moment.

"I want a kiss too!"

I ignored Lucas as I looked down at Jeanette as she smiled blushing and I patted her head once again before I stepped back.

"I should go back now, but keep pretending for now... Let them say anything they want but you believe what you want, okay? I'll come see you again, till then don't tell anyone about me being completely fine." I said and she nodded.

"Okay."

"Pinky promise?" I said as I brought my pinky finger to her and she smiled before she locked hers with mine.

I was about to teleport again but I recalled something, "Jeanette, don't hate your father. He's being manipulated right now, I'm sure you must have noticed it so, just wait till we find a way to save him, okay?"

She nodded, "Yes, Princess."

I smiled at her before I and Lucas teleported to the roof of the house.

"Why are we on the roof?" Lucas asked.

"I need to see that bastard's face." I said.

He rolled his eyes but agreed to go along, we used invisiblity and mana hiding spells again as we looked for Anastacius.

We found him easily, he was in Roger's library, Roger was sitting on his chair while Anastacius was pacing before him looking extremely agitated.

"How could it be?" Anastacius hissed or rather it was Athernitas.

"Was it really her mana? Did I sense it wrong? But how is that possible? She's dead! I killed her with my own hands, we buried her! She's dead for 200 years."

"I'm surprised this bastard recognized your mana." Lucas said as we stood in a corner watching Athernitas pacing while muttering to himself.

"I was his biggest enemy, Lucas. We can forget our friends for once but our enemies? Never."

"How is it possible?! I must have sensed it wrong! It can't be her! She is dead and that bitch will stay that way, I'm not going to let her ruin my plans again!"

"Ah," I groaned lowly tempted to smack this bastard's head, "this bastard killed me in the past life and now he's going to ruin my family all over again."

"I can just kill him right here for you." Lucas said and I shook my head.

"We don't have to kill Anastacius. This bastard was brainwashed too, Athernitas is the only one whom we should teach a lesson and for that he needs to be out of this body." I said as I pointed at Anastacius who doubled over holding his stomach.

"The black mana is killing him anyways." Lucas said.

"Saving a person is harder than killing one, my love. We have to save this man and get rid of Athernitas. Keep that in mind and don't try to do something needless." I spoke firmly and he sighed.

"Fine, whatever you say."

"Athernitas had only seen me as a stupid and protective sister in past life, this time I will show him what crazy bitch I can be. He's in for one hell of a ride this time and I'm going to make sure he doesn't return from where I send him."