"Save mine for last, it's the best... I swear!" Mason yelled out.

"No, mine's the best!" Magui yelled. "I know my girl."

"She's my girl too," he laughed. "I know her damn better than you do."

Once everyone was done eating their main course, Sophia had brought the cake in front of me. It was an absolutely beautiful cake, it was purple with flower decorations on it. The text on it said, "Happy Birthday Nora!"

Everyone started singing the happy birthday song to me, brings back so many memories from when I was a child. After the song finished, I blew out my candles and made a wish. Of course I didn't say my wish out loud, it's something only I would know.

Most people got slices of the vanilla cake, some just didn't have the appetite. I felt kinda bloated, so I didn't have a slice just yet.

After everyone ate their slices of cake, I started opening the presents. I had gotten so many amazing presents! I got new jewelry, clothes, and lots of gift cards!

While I was opening all of these, Sophia was taking pictures of my reaction and then took one with me and the person who gave it.

Then, there was one box left... one box left to open. Assuming it was Mason's gift because he wanted his gift to be saved for last.

I opened it, there was a plastic bag inside. I tore off the plastic, then my jaw instantly dropped. It was Taylor Swift merch! He had gotten me a 1989 crewneck AND a "Karma" cropped t-shirt. There was also something else too... A CHELSEA KIT! It was obviously a Mount kit, what other jersey would he get?

"I love these so much!" I said, smiling so hard, looking up at him.

"You're welcome, also I have one more thing!" he said, pulling up something on his phone.

I was so genuinely confused, I didn't know what the fuck he was doing.

He turned the phone over to show me what he was pulling up. It was on Ticketmaster, IT WAS TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS!

"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled, giving him a hug. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

"Love you so much more," he said, hugging me back.

"How much did you pay for this ticket?" I asked him, pulling away.

He scratched the back of his neck. "We don't talk about that," he mumbled, sounding like it was quite expensive.

"Oh my god, it's on May 13th?" I asked.

He nodded his head and smirked. "Yeah, her favorite number!"

"Thank you so much! I love you!"

"Come on, I need to take pics of you two! Make it look cute!" Sophia yelled out, getting ready to take multiple pictures. "You should wear your new jersey!"

After she said that, I started to wear the kit Mason had given me over what I was wearing— oh my god it suits me so well!

We both started hugging each other for a few pictures, then posed for some of them, and then Chilly (of course) literally decided yelling out the most random recommendation.

"YOU GUYS SHOULD KISS FOR ONE OF THEM!" he shouted very loudly and clearly.

Mase and I smiled at each other, yet also trying to hold our laughs. Then, we did it. Because of Chilly's dumb comment, we just kissed in front of everyone...  We tried to make it look natural, but we just couldn't hold our laughs.

They all said, "AWWWWW!" but for sure, Chilly was the loudest. I'm probably posting that one though. When Sophia showed Mason and me the pictures, that one was probably one of the cutest ones in there— he even agreed with me.

Once I was done with everything, everyone just talked to each other for at least 15 more minutes and then it was time to go. Of course, we had to take a group photo before everyone left.

Once everything was cleaned up and all of our belongings were gathered together, Sophia had drove me back to my apartment. I had said thank you to her for everything she has done for me before leaving the car.

That night, I posted the pictures from the party. The first picture was just me smiling behind my cake. The next few were me, Izabel, Sophia, Isla, and Magui— just the girls. Then, the next one was a random picture of Chilly, Kai, Mase, and Christian. The next one was the most jaw-dropping one, the one of Mason and me kissing. The last one was of everyone, the group photo taken at the end of the party.

I put the caption as: "We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time," which referenced from the song "22" by Taylor Swift.

Once I finished tagging everyone and typing the caption, I clicked on post and went to sleep. I wanted to surprise myself in the morning with all the fans' comments and the update accounts' posts.