"Yeah, the alfredo can go there..." she instructed, pointing. "How are you Isla? Haven't talked to you in a while."

"I'm good, miss you lots," she admitted.

"Hey guys," I said. "Is the food ready?"

Sophia shook her head. "We're getting it set up, they just finished cooking."

"Oh, okay... tell me when everything is ready so we can all get food..."

After I said that, suddenly a familiar tune started playing from the speakers. It was "New Romantics" by Taylor Swift, wonder who would be playing that— so fucking obvious.

I started approaching Mason, mostly because I wanted to tell him how much this song means to me... It's pretty much a special song that reminds me of us to. My thoughts were pretty much distracted with Chilly and Kai came up to me and wished me a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday!" they both greeted.

"Thank you so much!" I cheered.

""Of course," Kai said, nodding his head.

"What he said," Chilly pointed.

I started to laugh a little bit, "Great minds think alike."

Chilly had raised an eyebrow. "I thought I was immature? Especially to you and Mase."

"We were joking— I mean, I was, I don't know about him..."

"You should know since you two are dating and shit," he mentioned. "You guys should make it public now... I mean, it's your birthday."

"Yeah, that's true... I feel like we should post pictures from this party and like one of them is us two together..."

Kai snapped his fingers. "That's such a good idea!"

"I know... I gotta talk to him about it before, you know..."

All of the sudden, Sophia announced, "FOOD IS READY!" So, everyone started lining up to get their food.

There was salad, bread and butter, chicken alfredo, chicken strips, roasted beef, and spring rolls. There was also champagne, and god I love champagne. I loved the food choices, whoever chose it knows me so well! It was probably Sophia, which would make so much sense.

Once everyone got their food, we sat down at this large table that fit the 13 of us. I was next to Mase and Sophia, of course.

From then on, we all started talking about the most random shit ever. From conversations ranging from the UCL match against Madrid tomorrow to 90's movies, you would never know what would come next.

Then, Ben was dumb enough and decided to bring up how I felt ready to make my relationship public. "Nora wants to make her little relationship public now."

"Dude, I was gonna tell Mason that myself," I said, sounding quite pissed at him.

"Whatever," he scoffed.

Mason chuckled, "Was not expecting those words to come out of you today..."

"Well, I guess I am ready— I guess."

"What? So, you're just gonna post on your story or something?"

"Nah, I was thinking we should take pictures together during this silly party," I explained. "Then posting them... you can post some too and have a caption saying cheesy shit."

"Good idea, not gonna lie."

"Exactly."

"After Nora blows her cake, she should open her presents and then I'll take the pictures," Sophia said, pointing at the presents.